My older sister ruined my life?

I was 18 and had a few though years behind my back... illness so i missed out on the best years like 15.16.17. she was jealous of my sister and i we are the youngest... we had thr years she messed up... so she took her anger out on us amd i was the weakest and most naive... she fed my head with lies and i literallh dropped out and hung out with her at home for like 3 years... Her vibe was so bad.. it angered her when we wanted to live life... she terrorized us and my mom never kicked her out... im 24 now i went back to school but i had no social life or much of... i lived in fear and she still lives at home and has this negative vibe with her... i never had a boyfriend either.. i believe she is demonic... she is 30

Most Helpful Guy

• 15,16.17 are not the best years, not in my area... I'd say they are the worst years.

I'm sorry to hear she abused you, honestly... I got similar from my brother... a lot of negativity, put downs, control... I was youngest and it was terrible. You just learn to survivea nd realize you cannot fight back. It is good you area realizing this... it is good to realize your sister is an imperfect person who is insecure and is sick in some way. She needs a savior (Jesus) to change her heart. She also needs forgiveness and love. Can she get that from you and your family... I know I'm asking a lot... but that is the start of the healing and better life. Realize, the one who abuses you can become your greatest protector and ally. Life is hard on older siblings, especially if there is social pressure. You dont know what happened to hear before you were born... she may have been abused. Now if she is demonic (and lots of people are very sick, mentally ill, filled with horrible memories, bad feelings, and thus they are evil), then you may have to distance yourself from her to be save. It is ok to have boundaries around you to protect yourself.

Seriously, if you can find Jesus Christ, that is inside of you, it changes your view of the world and your sister and yourself and you can learn to forgive.

My relationship with my brother is excellent now. He changed, I forgave and we help each other out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop accusing other people. If you want to change your life, you always have the option to do so.

What Guys Said 1

• well you are still young so you have plenty of time to go. it sounds to me like your sister suffers from some mental illness so i wouldn't call her demonic but probably just unhealthy

but you can't keep blaming her for things now. you can take control of things and make the best your life in the meantime not allowing your sister to effect you going forward

be optimistic and know you still have most of your life ahead of you

What Girls Said 2

• Your question is very confusing.

• for me 15-16-17 were the worst years, especially 17