What does "B" mean?

Last night he started saying "B", like Goodnight B, and all that... what does "B" mean? And what does it mean for our relationship? (We aren't dating yet. But we both find each other attractive)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in my day, it was used frequently as a generic term of friendship. Short for "bro."

Like "Sup B"

Which is actually how the rap and hip hop use got started. It became pretty mainstream, so was likely picked up and adapted...

What Guys Said 6

• probably means 'babe'

• Bitchy babe

• means the same thing as dawg, nigga, my man, dude, etc

• I sure it means babe

• It means babe or baby

• B is a shorten form for the word beau which in french mean beautiful.

The word was made popular from rapperrs and hip hop culture using the word. Such as

https://youtu.be/QxRiwnmYjMg

i have my doubts that boo is derived from beau but even so beau is the masculine form of beautiful and is only said to guys

Wow... That's both shocking and perfect ha

What Girls Said 8

• Like others said, it means babe. As for what it means for your relationship, this is just another form of flirting. He's probably just trying to be cute, and continue with the flirting.
    Try calling him b back once or twice

• Biatch maybe

• baby obviously

• Boobie

• I call my boyfriend B but his names starts with B, but also its cos I call him Beyonce in my head. Maybe it's the latter for you haha

• Bitch, bro, babe, it's just a nickname.

• BOOOOOOBS.

• Babe, baby or boo. Its a short nickname.