Should men stop making women pregnant?

Is it a common practise... we call men/women deadbeat mons/dad's depends who gets the kids. when it is one parent keeping the child away from the other. due to the bias feminist court system it's the woman who often keep the child from her ex. why should the kids suffer for having two parents who don't agree... see how can we call parents dead beat if one parent spices the other on a tempting to damage huRt the other... guys why do you still making women pregnant?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing I ever did was have my little girl. Her father and I were never together, we were friends with benefits, but we've made it work. I think as parents, we're not doing too badly.
    We disagree sometimes. All parents do, but we'd never hurt each other because of a fall out over what we think is best for our daughter. It's just unavoidable sometimes.
    He's sees her whenever he wants and we are, despite the falls out we have had, friends.

I tell people all the time that I don't want to be with him, but in all honestly, I'd love to have my family together, but that's not what he wants so we make the best of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• so in order to avoid a bias divorce system everyone should just stop having children?

that's like telling black people durign the civil rights movements to just live with segregation and not push for equal rights

no address the injustice in our society and run from it. if there is an issue you feel is wrong work to change it. vote for politicians who will work to level the field. find a partner who doesn't agree with a court system that would take children from their father's

why did i get my wife pregnant? because i wanted a child and there isn't a day that goes by that i'm not thrilled to be a father.

You know nowadays it's illegal to keep one parent away she could in serious trouble

Women are not the devil... but they quick to make and turn a man into a dead beat. women are the reason why men are dead beats

usually it does. usually you don't need a lawyer.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't get along with my daughter's dad. He walked out on her before she was born and then changed his mind just after she'd turned two years old, and he put my partner and I though hell in the meantime.
    Even now he's so arrogant about lording it over us that he's her dad, like he's owed.

That being said, I can't hate him completely, because he gave me her and she is the most beautiful, wonderful blessing to my life.

You can wish the worst kind of things on you ex partner, but keep it in your head.
    When you have a child, everything becomes about them. Everything.

Having kids isn't easy by any means, but is it worth it? It's the best thing in the world.

Let him visit her so he don't say you're the one that's keeping him from his kids.

I've never called him that. I hate that term, it's an ugly, unnecessary insult. I'd never use it towards anyone.
      I said he didn't want to be involved for a while and that's true. I didn't stop him walking away, I didn't stop him being around. That was his choice.

The next time I saw him after we broke up was at mutual friend's wedding, and that that was a few days before my daughter's 2nd birthday, and then he turned up at my mother's house a couple of weeks after that.
      I didn't want him around then. In my mind, he'd made up his. You do not wander in and out of your child's life whenever you feel like it. That's not fair. Simply not being around at all is better than that.
      If a complete stranger as good as walked up to you and demanded to be allowed to spend time with your child would you let them? Because that's basically what he was. DNA changes nothing. It's not that simple.

I don't make the rules. The time he spends with her is court ordered, and it's been very gradual.
      She's still getting used to this whole thing. Which is why, for now, I don't let him have any more time with her than the time he's been told he can have.
      It's not because I'm a bitch. Children need structure and routine and boundaries, and that's what she has. She's three and a half. I'm not going to start messing things about. Things are fine as they are.
      He just needs to be a little patient.

• they should stop making women who they do not wish to spend the rest of their lives with pregnant but if the dude really love the female then i say go for it.

You know many times the two couple did at one stage. .. but in some countries there a law that if the father don't visit the child he could get kicked up... as for the women. .. if they keep child away they will be on strict probation. if they slip up on the probation they too can be locked up. if they fail to comply with the laws

Despite the odds being against men overall. I will still make sure dswa regardless.

Despite the odds being against men. I would still make kids regardless... just fight for them every single day.

• Sure. Lets castrate all the men! No babies for all!

How about we castrate call women you sexist bitch. I meant could we just stop having sex. not castrate one another... but a sexists feminist bitch like you is nothing but a man haters. how about we castrate women

I hate you... you and all wpmen should be castrated. Misandry st bitch. sexist feminist pig

Filthy sexist misandry st bitch. sexist. sexist pig. .. all women should be castrated. . their ovaries should be ripped out

• yeah cut it out already, will ya?

Well where you fall out?

anime is big. fathers are around but some aren't...

Do Japanese moms love her sons? From your observation?

• No... that's no.

• Or maybe people should learn how to take advantage of the 101 ways to prevent pregnancy.

Any ways the issue is both parties need to put aside their issues for the sake of their kids. and work together. it is harmful to child keeping onevparwbtvfrom the other and not healthy

• because its about sex at the time and people don't think of the consequences

What Guys Said 8

• If only sterilization such as vasectomies is offered and covered by the state or state-sponsored or something and if only more guys become aware and kniws about it and would only consider getting a vasectomy when they know that they absolutely cannot and will not ever commit to any relationships. Don't want to use condoms or birth control? Then just get a vasectomy already!

Because they can and will become negligent and irresponsible and not think about the consequences beforehand.

• I plan on choosing an amazing girl in order to stay together forever and have kids who have parents that are together and not separated.
    Yeah, the chances of divorce are higher than I wish, but it is what it is, that's why I can't just go for the first girl that is nice.

Dude what sucks is the fact that feminists got their bread buttered on both sides

Feminists are few though, in real life you don't meet many. If you do, then just reject her and go find a good woman.

• Let's speed up Vasalgel studies and trials and not let the FDA ban it for a stupid reason. Let's also make all BC covered by insurance (to include Vasectomies).
    Let's make contraception cheap and readily available for all. Let's make the morning after pill easier to obtain. Let's actually teach kids about sex in schools, and not let bible thumpers have a say in the government.

• Most people have a child with the intention they'll stay together. What happens from there is on them. If you talking about "oops" babies then both parties are at blame not just guys. Honestly a women should tell a guy to wrap his tool if she's that concerned with not having a kid. She decides whether he raw dogs or not. She can say your not going in without it. Also guys and girls get trapped. You here stories of women saying they're on the pill and they're not. You also here about guys being slick and getting a girl pregnant so they don't leave.

• Wut?

• no man, im gonna make a woman pregnant because i fucking want to.

• Get more Bj's

ask her to swallow

• I say we should implement a system were women have to hold a inflatable balloon like inplant in their uterus. Once they have sex that balloon is to be inflated with water for nine months. When they get to about the size of a woman at full term the inflation stops. Then they have to hold it for about 2 years.

Problem solved!