Does Texting Really Matter?

I met an amazing man online 3 years ago and we immediately hit it off. We would text all day every day about everything. Even when we ran out of things to talk about we'd still text lol the conversations were easy, funny and because of it we got closer. Unfortunately since we lives far apart he eventually met a girl in his city and we stopped talking. 2 years later we get back in touch, we are both single, and meet each other. I'm honestly in love with this man, and I want us to work out. The first 2 days we were texting and calling each other, it was great. In the last week we've only been textin a couple of times a day bc we are busy. The problem is when we do text I can never hold a conversation and I panick because I don't want to bore him. I'm also panicking about meeting him in person... what if I bore him and he becames uninterested. What did I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Texting doesn't matter to most men.

• There is no real answer for this, you just have to meet and find out

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it matters to them that much.