Girls, What can a guy do to "woo" you or get you romantically interested?

3

What Girls Said 3

• take me to romantic destinations. cute dates. take pics together.

• Well, for starters, making an attempt to talk to me. I'm socially awkward so I have trouble starting/holding a conversation. So whenever someone says hi and I see that they're trying I get all happy and stuff because it's like "wow this person is talking to //me//".
    Once that happens the guy would just have to be themselves. I don't have huge expectations lol. Just as long as they're nice and not super narcissistic. I mean, it's great that they have confidence in themselves but some of the guys that's asked me out berated and looked down on others, seeing themselves as the best and all that.

• Just be yourself, don't feel the need to show off to a point where it's painfully annoying. I can't stand cockiness or arrogance so no being rude to me or people around you. If we're in a relationship loyalty and trust a major thing for me.