Girls, what if you knew a guy wouldn't love you the same (or at all) if he knew you already had your first love?

If you found out a guy you are dating wouldn't be dating you or having feelings for you if you already had your first love (especially if you were under 18 at the time when you had your first love), could you still love him?

Would you still love him as much as someone who didn't care about your past love experiences?

• I couldn't love him back
  • I would love him, but not as much as I would someone that didn't care about my past
  • I would love him just as much as I would someone who didn't care about my past
    Vote C
  • See poll
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
@biscuitesSwag
@Kaylas91

11

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't really sweat it. If this guy couldn't handle having feelings for me if he wasn't the first person I'd ever been interested in, that's a huge turn off and the lack of interest in pursuing a future together would be mutual from my side.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think girls would care.