I total failed on my first date?

i choked and couldn't talk and now she thinks I am that boring all the time how can I get another chance with her

Most Helpful Girl

• well, tell her the truth, that you were nervous. that's what I would want to hear. I used to not be able to talk every time my girlfriend walked past me before we stared dating

What Girls Said 1

• It may be too late for this girl... if it really was as bad as you say it was she may not be interested in going out again. But you need to learn from the experience - why did you choke up? How can you keep better conversation next time?

• The thing is I always choke when I talk to people I like

What Guys Said 2

• I would put this down to experiance and get more numbers and get another date..but that's just me. if her interest in you is still above "just freinds" then you may have a chance... try waiting 5 days and calling her for another date...DONT try explaining youself or saying sorry. if she agrees to the date and you manage to pull it together and she enjoys herself she will forget about your train wreck first go. if not then like I said your OUT and its time to learn and move on.

• whenever I chocked I always told the girl "I'm not usually this quiet but around you I just don't know what to say" and it's broken the tension. Try it out and see if it gets you another chance!