Would you date someone whose father murdered your entire family?

You're the child of a rich and fancy family. One day, the father of another fancy family, your father's best friend (let's call him Ron) comes to stay the night. That night you wake up to the sounds of your whole family being murdered and barely escape.

Your brother, who was not home when your family was murdered, goes and murders Ron who ordered your family to be killed. He doesn't go to jail because he has a very fancy and expensive lawyer. After the slaughter Ron's family loses everything and becomes pariahs. They're not rich anymore.

Several years later you meet Ron's kid, who was in France when your family was murdered. They're very attractive and just your type. Would you date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'd even want to meet that person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a Korean drama story line.

No, I would not. There would be too much hate toward his father for me to want to be associated with any part of his family. Besides, whether the guy was in France or not, he should be aware that his father is a murderer, that I am the daughter of the man his father murdered, and to stay far, far away from us... if not, boy is living under a damn rock!

What Guys Said 7

• Nope

• sounds like a case i remember a family from surrey, think its not the best option to consider given the nature of what is ongoing!

• I've always wondered where Steve Wilkos gets his guest from...

• Of course not

• If only i knew she has a heart of gold, i'd dig 👌🏼

• i would fuck the dead corpse of his daughter in front of his face while he is tied to a chair.

• Your weird

What Girls Said 11

• As Family Oriented as I have Always been, I Don't really Believe... I could get Past this with one of Ron's Offspring.
    Sorry, I think I will Pass as Quick as a Flash.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• You've been watching too many movies...

• This actually happened to this two people.

The guys father turned out to be the killer of the girl's father I think.
    They parted ways

• Stop posting these sick and twisted fantasies! It's the same freaking dude pretending to be a girl.

Seriously, I'm not that person.

It sounds like something I'd write. This is great for a story

• I definitely don't think so!!

by the way, seriously, where did you get this idea from? XD

• That... is a slight deal breaker for me.

• sasuke uchiha saga part 2

• I wouldn't blame his father's crimes on him so, possibly.

• Nooooooope.

• Lmao who thinks of this shit

• what !!! of course no !!