Shy guy shy girl?

Hello, so I like this boy. He's shy and sometimes hard to talk to. I would sometimes have to initiate the conversation. He got out of relationship like 2 weeks ago and we just started talking as friends a week ago? I really like him but don't know what to do. I'm scared to get rejected since we do have classes together and do sit next to each other in those classes.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to say, the girls responses are wrong. If he's shy and your worried he won't make a move even if he wants too then it won't happen.

You need to make the first move. Just ask him. If you feel like it's too close to him getting out of the last relationship. Spend a couple more weeks being friends and give him some time to get over it, and get more comfortable with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait to see if he is interested in you so you don't risk being rejected. If he doesn't show any signs of interest, then don't talk to him.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Two shy people usually don't get along very well, because they can't start the relationship. All you can do is be friends with him, unless you finally dare to make the first move.

What Girls Said 3

• stay friends and meet often. try to look as
    cute as possible.

• ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    it's me hoe

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more