What exactly don't women like Asian looking guys?

I am a Hispanic guy but look a bit Asian to some people so women are not attracted to me especially the ones I like who are white women and Latinas. I know that women do not like Asian men and I wonder why that is. Is it because of their broad faces, their ugly slanted eyes, their straight hair or the rumor of their small tools. I don't have a small tool but then again I am not really Asian. I know that the only reason some Asian guys get women it's because of their money while broke white and black guys get women. I want to know what the reason for their lack of attraction is so I can get the appropriate facial surgeries or perm in case it's the hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever occured to you that maybe women don't like you because you're ugly, not because you're "Asian-looking"? It's actually borderline racist of you to imply that all Asian dudes are unattractive, don't you think?

I'm a white girl in a relationship with an Asian guy and he's the hottest man I've ever seen.

Your theory = flawed.

Bunch of excuses. Ugly black men manage to get women so it's a racial issue.

You are right, I know not all Asian guys are ugly but my points are validated via some dating site surveys I have seen. It said that women especially white women and Latinas rated Asian men much lower than other races. Also, I read that an Asian guy needs to make like 80,000 more per year than other races to be able to level the playing ground. I am Latino but look Asian so this applies to me most likely as well. If only my European blood percentage would have been a bit bigger so I looked traditionally Latino I wouldn't have this problem.

Well that's all I needed, for you to stop generalizing about all Asian men being unattractive. I can't speak for all women, but a hot Asian guy is just as attractive to me as a hot white or black guy. And money is not something I give a crap about either. Can't expect someone to be rich if I'm broke, seems hypocritical.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the media portrays certain races certain ways so ya for some reason Asian people are seen as weak, Black people are seen as hyper aggresive/thugs/dangerous, Latinos are in a bunch of gangs, South Asian people beat their wives and don't know how to treat women well, middle eastern people are terrorists... If everyone was their stereotype I'm pretty sure we all be dead but who cares if people want to believe stereotypes about other races let them, it will filter out the people you want to be with rather than the ones you don't want to be with

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't say they're unattractive, what's unattractive about them is their habits. Only because of this I don't find many of them attractive, not because I think they're ugly as a race, but simply because a lot of them tend to have moody facial expressions which give off unfriendly vibes, many are skinny with oily hair and bad skin, but that's more a case of personal hygiene. The ones that aren't like this can be very attractive.

Are you an Asian girl? Asian guys tend to have nice skin from my experiences

• Some people just aren't attracted to other people. I've dated some hot Asian men before.

• Not because you look Asian. Just because you don't look attractive.

Don't assume babe. I know I am not a 10 but I doubt I am a 1 either.

• Some are hot and some aren't.

What Guys Said 3

• This South Park clip provides the answer...

southpark.cc.com/clips/103420/japanese-charm

• All the flavours in the world and you chose salty.

Not sure I follow your premise 100 percent.

• Media stereotype of them being nerds/not masculine and propaganda that they have very small penises.