Do you appreciate someone trying to sweep you off your feet?

Lets say you're in line and a guy, YOU, find attractive starts to talk to you. Would you be open to giving your number? I know a couple girls, personally who have met their husbands like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally would. Sadly, I don't live in a culture where what you described goes on often. I'd be having such a fun time if I were... I like meeting new people anyway and it's a great way to chat etc. And who knows where the conversation might lead to. If he starts to get annoying, always a way to block him etc. Though depending on my mood, i might actually give out my email add instead lol

Where are you from? This doesn't happen here very often either. It takes a lot of balls to approach women.

Em.. I already said I would in my reply above... lol. I always appreciate a man's guts and even if I did not like him/notice him at that point of him approaching me, I'd still take up the chance to get to know him.

Okay thats a good answer

What Girls Said 16

• I really appreciate a guy trying to sweep me off my feet. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I love to be wooed. Because I'm a strong woman, people often wait for me to make a move. But I actually really like the move made on me, and I'm a total mushball underneath it all. I have offered to give a guy my number. It rarely happens, usually if I forget my phone or it's dead. But I haven't been turned down yet when I have. It's good to be assertive.

• sweep me off my feet? what r u a janitor?

• I'm not looking to date anyone, so any dude who romantically tries to vibe with me will lose my interest pretty immediately.

I'm just in the game to find some good dick.

• I don't give out my phone number often. He can maybe have my kik or something if he was really chill and we seemed to have gotten along. I do appreciate when men try to sweep me off my feet.

Kik? Wtf? Thats weird

Its just a phone number? But okay?

I don't have a house number, just my cell number. I've been through shit in the past, I'm not giving a stranger my info. Thanks for the downvote, boyo.

• No thanks

• I always give guys like that my phone number and tell them to ask for Mary. I dont know how they react when the realise they talking to Captain Wilson of the local Pedophile unit.

• well it depends on which line it is and my mood. If I am in a line for a rock concert I'd consider it. But if it's Fuddruckers I am Hangry and don't want to talk to anybody until I get a sandwich dammit

• I mean, sure if I found him hot and we seemed to be hitting it off in conversation

• I think it'd be cool especially if they're fun and the interaction is enjoyable.

• Yes of course

• I'd appreciate the moment, not a lifetime.

• yeah

• Surree, love it!

• I don't know, I don't really give people my number unless I know them...

• Maybe if he's really chill. I don't really give my number out though.

• I don't give my number out like that. No thank you.

What Guys Said 4

• Lol that's how I meet all my dates now. I've decided not to meet girls through friends, classes, work etc anymore. Public places only. It's like taking the "don't shit where you eat" and injecting it with steroids. Its just easier and better that way.

• 0|0
  • I guess

• When I sweep people off their feet I usually look for an armbar. Hoes don't know what good form is smh.