Will I ever find someone?

I guess I have no luck in love.😧😧 the first guy i liked we were already friends for the longest time I thought he like me and before I was able to ask him he mentioned he had a girlfriend... who he has been dating for almosy 1 yr and failed to ever mention her. Then this other guy he is way out of my league. Then recently I met this guy at school. He was so nice the whole time we were cracking up laughing we had so many things in common he asked me for my social media. Thennnnnnn he started talking about his boyfriend.💔💔 I heartbroken cuz he seems like an awesome guy. But its ok at least I made a new friend that ok too. But I can't help but feel so unlucky its like everybody fonds someone but not me. I dont even feel pretty enough. Other girls look way netter than me.😧😧

Most Helpful Guy

• you will find him you just gotta learn to look for the right things and not assume they are out of you league, and approaching him would help too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im creating a #foreveralone club if anyone wants to join. Free pizza and $2 a month for a raffle ticket to get cool prizes :(

that sounds like a great club.😊😊

What Guys Said 4

• We are in the same boat, lovely.

• No. Just give up, you'll be better off.

• That sucks. Im sure your fine. If u want to talk im here.

• Don't you worry not everyone was made for someone else

What Girls Said 0