Should I get back w/ my boyfriend after a mean prank he pulled?

Ok, so my boyfriend got mad at me because we were in a group chat playing fuck kill marry. I got three people and played, and he yelled at me for not being loyal. The other day, I was on his SnapChat and found people under side chikc and pretty. He says their old contacts and they dont talk anymore, but I brought it back up snd he says im always assuming. So, I wouldn't play the game anymore and my friends sadi they wanted "the old me (single)" back. So my boyfriend dumped me. It really hurt my feelings, I was crying and he said he was just kidding and wants to get back together... should we?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Your age lists between 30 & 35 here young lady, I assume he is around that age too if not older - is this question even for real? I don't mean to disparage but his maturity & sensitivity levels appal me

Most Helpful Girl

• This seems very immature behaviour from two people within your age range 😕 unless your age on your profile is incorrect 😃

If a guy ended our relationship then said it was a joke , I'd tell him it's too late because I never go back to an ex.

I'd just move on from him. I can't be bothered with immature behaviour within a relationship

. Saying he's "dumped " you for a joke just causes instability within the relationship , and takes away emotional security

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• No one jokes about that. Leave him in your dust. You don't deserve that. You're better than him.

• It was just a prank bro.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't. He's secretive. Punishing you for a game. And has a side chick... you deserve better

• He sounds like an ass.

• Oh wow... you're over 30?

When I first answered this I assumed it was a teen asking..

Wtf is even going on here lol

• No he's a joke

• I can't believe you're at least 30. This is such an immature question/situation that I thought it was a teen asking it. I don't think you should date at all. You both sound like children and not adults.