Would a 35 year old male consider dating a 21 year old female?

We are co-workers and we talk here and there but I'm starting to feel very interested in him; we get along really well. He is Colombian and his Spanish accent makes me melt. I could listen to him talking for hours. He kinda flirts with me but i don't know if it's just simple innocent flirting. I don't know how to flirt back since he's older than me. I need help, How do i approach him? HELP ME GUYS!

Most Helpful Guy

• Im early 30's and i'd definitely consider it. If the woman in question was mature in her personality. I think you should just try to flatter him and pay him polite compliments, he'll get the hint.

Okay, Thank You! I honestly feel ready to be in a relationship with someone who has their feet on the ground. And I feel like Men over 30 are mature, that's what I'm looking for. Not someone who is going to be playing games.

What have you got to lose, good luck

Thanks, how can I flatter him?

What Guys Said 7

• I was 30 when I dated a 23 was no big deal and we worked together but in different departments. For us at the time it was co-ordinating either our lunch breaks together (we get 45min for lunch) either eat outside somewhere else than the shitty breakroom or just hit up Starbucks that was like 10minutes away. Try asking him questions about his dept., if he has made any sales then slip if he's the best in his dept., that's how she came onto me but I had already known we were both checking each other out with our eyes like 2/3 days earlier. Or just ask if he wants to grab a Starbucks down the way. Can't help to try.

• In all honesty some 35 year old men thinks it's gross to date someone that's 21!

However if he's flirting with you everyday, and is giving you body language and a "tell"!

Then yeah he probably likes you, and maybe he's afraid to ask you out!

I would suggest ask him out on a date?

Okay so for example,
      The other day he said to me "Why do you look so pretty today? Is it because you knew I was coming?" And I Said No Lol and then he said "you were supposed to say yes"
      Like is that innocent flirting or what?

It's friendly flirting sorry to break it to you, but it is friendly flirting!

• I don't know... never date a co-worker. The only way it works it is if you two get married or someone gets fired.

I don't know... I'm 35 myself and can't see myself dating anyone under 26-27 ish. Do you two only hang out at work? How is this guy not married?

• My most recent ex is 22 and I dated her when I was 35 several months back. Maturity and emotional compatibility are important when dating someone with that much of an age gap.

• You just approach him. Your age gap isn''t much in my opinion.

• Yes, yes they would. For LTR too if that's what you mean.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• would they like banging you? sure, they'd love it. be in a relationship with you? that may be a different story. depends how mature you are, if you are a typical 21 year old, probably not so much. If you are more mature than a typical 21 year old, maybe...

• They will definitely go after you no matter your age, as long as you're hot lol. Just be careful with them Latino men that loooove to sweet talk. Unless you want a fling then go for it, otherwise it won't turn serious.

• You mean would a 35 year old man consider using and manipulating a 21 year old girl? Absolutely.

We've actually talked and he doesn't seem that type of Man. But anything is possible.

@Loadedgamer No I'm pretty sure there's a reason and I'm MORE than sure it doesn't need your input.

• Of course they would, as for where it will go, who knows.. It may just be abit of fun and sex or could turn into a relationship x

• (smiling)
    Of course they would :P