How often should you be speaking when you first start dating?

I know it's varied question but what's the typical? it really depends but just want some views on this. For example you've been on a first date and he's suggested meeting again?

Should you be speaking daily? Every few days? Weekly? What's 'normal'

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the magnetism and nature of the "dating"

fuckbuddies for example... is a very careful, 1 text/day might be too much type deal... even if you're also friends, even close friends.

however if it's a lock, like you both are all in... could be hours every day from day 1. that's pretty wicked when that happens. ie whatever feels natural. you KNOW if you're in a different gear than they are. You also KNOW if you're in the same gear. as long as you each retain your self in the relationship, should be no problem. (ie dont lose yourself IN the relationship or its bound to go south)

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, in the beginning of my relationship, we were talking every day, and I'd think that's normal since everything is new and exciting.
    However, it also depends on your schedules. If you guys have hectic schedules, then it might be difficult to talk every day and has to depend on when you guys have time available, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• I like to talk to my romantic interest every day, but that's just me.

• A matter of personal preference.

• Earlier the same day as your next date. I don't like talking on the phone much though.

What Girls Said 3

• As often as you want. I don't think there should be any rules.

• Normal is what the two of you feel comfortable with. My ex talked to me twice a week. With my current man, we talked all day every day, till he fell asleep.

• Not too much of questions but a conversation where you both have yours opinion and interest..