What is wrong with people now a days? Seems like looks are more important in a relationship.. 😪?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, looks are equally important as personality, I need both and I believe for a truly happy relationship, everyone needs both. For people that claim looks don't matter AT ALL to them I don't believe it. I hear what they're saying, personality is MORE important but looks are still there to some degree in all of us I think (some more than others yes). I'm not saying a woman has to be a model, as long as I'm attracted to them physically (and I've been attracted to all different types of women) as well as their personality. And their personality can also affect my attraction for them for sure.

I don't think looks are that important. Like yes it's nice if they're attractive but I wouldn't fall for the looks. if I do happen to fall for somebody it is for the personality. Looks will forever be a bonus for me.

You're right though about people that solely go for looks, I agree. But that's not to say looks aren't important at all, no, don't agree. And that goes for everyone, not just guys.

I'm not trying to say guys just go for looks though. I said people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Influence of modern society maybe?
    I'm glad that in my relationship it's more about personality and similar values. Appearance attract people to each other. But personality keeps them together.

What Guys Said 6

• This shouldn't be attributed to modern times only. It has always been that way - except it was expressed differently.

• not for everyone some of us still look at personality as the way to find our match

• Can you bang inner personality lol

I could honestly care less about sex right now. I'm still a virgin. I don't think relationships should be all about sex. It should be about inside jokes, adventures and stuff like that. I think people now a days rush into things way to fast.

• What's the problem?

• Oh, they're def. not, but, i mean, you have to be attracted to them

What do you mean?

I go for personality.. the more better I know the person and if he has an amazing personality I wouldn't really care. because honestly if I get to the point of falling for him then obviously the more attractive the become to me.

but like, i prefer redheads over blondes and brunettes, that doesn't mean i couldn't date blondes and brunettes it's just im attracted to redheads. then, if i got to know her and like her then great. that's the point, you have to be physically attracted FIRST

• All a byproduct of feminism

What Girls Said 3

• I think appearance is important to most people. I can't imagine anyone dating someone who they found unattractive. Everyone has their own personal preferences though

Initially, it's a guys appearance that attracts me, but it's his personality that determines if the relationship progresses or not

• These days?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/chkle.gif
    Since the dawn of time people have be choosing to mate with people they find attractive.

Of course it is important, would you have sex with someone you find unattractive?

I don't look at attractive people. I look at their personality. I'm not shallow. the more I start to like the person, the more and more perfect to me they become. Looks aren't forever, personality it. I think that is the reason the relationships fail.

Well, I mean obviously being attracted to the person is important. I'm trying to say that the only reason you're in a relationship with them shouldn't be because they're hot. I don't really know how to explain myself all that well.

Young people only tend to do that. Just another life lession that they will eventually learn.

• Not really!! People tend to get in a relationship with the person who is on the same level of attraction..