Help girls please?

What would you do if you found you're boyfriend was trying on you're clothes like dresses etc what would u say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take pictures and blackmail him.

Most Helpful Girl

• No problem. I know a guy I give my old dresses for him to wear. In fact sometimes I even dress him. Dont be too hard on your b/f its just his feminine side coming out

What Guys Said 1

• if I found I am boyfriend was trying on I am clothes?
    wtf girl what does this even mean? lol

Sorry forgot to put out

what

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm a tomboy, and we wear the same size... So we already share clothes and I don't wear dresses! LOL

But, I'd encourage him to try and be himself and feel good about it. Maybe I'll even help him pick out what matches.

• I wouldn't hesitate in asking him wtf he was doing, and why he was doing it.
    I would also tell him that am totally unable to accept the situation, and therefore something (namely him) must change immediately.

• I'd be weirded out and a bit angry. If he really wants to try, he must buy himself some, but he keeps his hands off mine