Im in the "doubt" of my life, what should I do?

A girl came in my office and all the workers flirt with her but she doesn't give them any sign and blows them off,
she flirts with me and makes eye contact and other signs of interest as if she has a huge crush on me and she also steals glances at me but one of my friend saw one day that she was texting someone "lovy dovy" text over the phone, and he said she had a boyfriend.
But she is reserved in office and doesn't flirt with anyone else.
Should I make a move or just leave her thinking she has a bf?

• Your friend maybe lying to you because she did not give him any lift and he had no shot with her so he is making up stories about her.
  • She maybe having a boyfriend but she likes you a lot and thinking about breaking up with her boyfriend because she thinks of you as a good replacement, ask her out.
  • Leave her , if she leaves her boyfriend for you then she will leave you aswell for some other dude.
  • Just ask her out and treat her like a sex playmate if she has a boyfriend or just dump her, choice is yours.

What Girls Said 1

• Get to know her and see if she has a boyfriend.

Should I ask her out?

Hmmm, if you are ballsy then go for it. If you wanna feel it out and see if she is taken, start a conversation with her first and feel it out.

What Guys Said 1