Why have I been rejected every time I ask a girl out?

I'm in 9th grade, and I've never had any luck with girls. I think I'm a pretty good looking guy, and everybody tells me how funny I am, but any time I ask a girl out, I always get rejected. What am I missing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not missing anything. They are probably not the right girls for you anyway. You will get a girl. Just keep doing what you do, and don't let the rejections get to you. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe it's who you are approaching
    maybe it's your approach

perhaps you can tell us specifically how you have approached girls. do you simply walk up and ask them out? or do you try to sort of develop a relationship first to get to know them before asking them out?

I try to become friends with them first.

do you think perhaps they see you as friends more than a potential romantic interest? i feel like there's a delicate balance you have to deal with. of getting to know them but also sort of making it clear early on that you have feelings for them; otherwise they may see you more as a friend and so when you ask them out they reject you because they may not view you as a potential partner but a friend

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe confidence or something I'm clearly missing a lot because guys are like allergic to me 😂

What Guys Said 3

• One pick girls that are to your liking but don't get asked out much. From what I've seen, the girls who get asked out often have a bigger choice of who to date and usually won't pick you. Also, be good at reading their emotion, good look in and funny isn't everything, find a girl who you feel is n interested in you as well. Hope this helps!

• Mojo

• probably being too needE