"sooner or later we'll meet and well see if you're as cool as I think you are"?

I told a girl this. Her response: "Probably later"

What does that even mean. I know she studies in uni, and stuff... But i dont know whether to to chase her or put her on the back burner after that response. What do you think? I haven't met her yet, got her number on dating site. Is it a yes, no, or maybe so?

Updates:
3mo I think I agree with you all. She was engaged before but it fizzled out. She seems broken and even she claimed so herself. Though, whenever I text her she responds pretty quickly. Not sure if she's not interested or just playing hard to get. She will send me pics here and there when I ask although rarely. Think I might just ask her out one day and see her response, not worth thinking about it right now. I've got multiple girls who im talking to atm anyways, whos interest in me is clear

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not interested. But if any guy came up to me and told me that I'd probably be super confused.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she's interested.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• She doesn't sound as invested as you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Even though she replies to my texts within seconds? wouldn't she not reply if she wasn't interested in me? She even told me about guys who text her daily only for her to never reply or answer them.. yet she's always replying to mine?

• She doesn't intend to meet you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah don't get your hopes up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She wasn't interested

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like it's more than likely a no

0|0
    0|0
  • She ain't gonna do it, d00d. Pull out!

0|0
    0|0