My boyfriend suggested that we have a threesome?

Him, me and another random girl. He said it would bring spark to our relationship. He also said I should look at my work and see if any ladies would be interested, like some of my friend co-workers (I work at a strip club). But I don't know how I feel about this, it's weird. What's your input?

• Yes, do it.
  • No, don't do it.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• "Honey, I have an idea. Since our relationship is lacking, let's have an orgy!" That's kind of like saying, "Well, since we're broke, let's take 1,000 and shred it in the garbage disposal! That should fix our money troubles!"

If there's no "spark" in your relationship, bringing in a third person for sex isn't gonna fix that. It'll only hurt your relationship. Break up with him, because he sounds like all he wants from your relationship is sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tappears to me, from where I am sitting here, dear, your Hunny is not Being... Funny. He wants to Spic eup your Sex life and is Trying to get something Going and Flowing.
    Unless you are in Total Agreement with him, Don't do Something you May regret. I have Seen many True stories on TV in which Couples who Have "Threesomes," One is Often Left Out in the End, Leaving Only Two but may not Be... You.
    Get on the same Page, no Rage.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 22

• "He said it would bring spark to our relationship."
    haha i'd ask exactly how that would bring a spark back into the relationship.

if you are interested in it then i'd consider it. if you aren't then don't do it. i'd say most people probably are not really capable of being happy having a 3-way particularly when in a relationship

• I wouldn't do it, and would most likely break up with her, cause if she wants to have sex with someone else, then I don't matter as much as she matters to me.
    If I say no, she'll most likely have sex with someone else behind my back, which is cheating.

• I didn't vote but I'll give you my $0.02 worth.

I've never had a threesome and the biggest reason is that my ladies haven't been interested nor really am I. I see a threesome as a minefield, esp if you know the third person. If I ever was with someone who wanted one, I'd probably want to hire a pro that we'd never see again and who'll bring some skills to the party.

• First things first I've date 2 strippers previously years ago and while that kind of r/s brings about it's own level of problem (if there are) I can tell you right now he's only after that misguided allure/fantasy of having sex with 2 strippers and having a threesome at the SAME time. That's all. My previously r/s with exgfs being strippers when I had lived in San Francisco was ALWAYS about trust, communication and understanding. Basic principles that HAVE to be at the centre of this kind of r/s. If you are ALREADY feeling weird about it then I would say do not go through with it. Having a 3some in a r/s should have it's own guidelines of what's accepted and what will not be. Trust me it's NOT going to be easy, dating a girl whose job is in adult entertainment takes an enormous amount of self-control and level headedness that this guy doesn't have. If you wanna message I'll tell you more about my r/s, but yeah that's my stand on this. Hope it helps.

• Doesn't sound like a good idea. How long have you been going out? Not one of the choices I would ask to "spark" a relationship.

• Three ways are sexy, fun and destroy relationships. If it's something that YOU want then understand that one of you (or possibly both) might catch feelings for this new woman and then you end up with this new relationship dynamic. And how are you going to deal with watching him with another chick?

• It seems exciting, but I don't think I would do it. It can create jealousy issues. I remember another woman posted here recently that her boyfriend (or was it husband?) bugged her over and over again to do a foursome with another couple. The two women got themselves all horned up having foreplay with BF/HB, then after they saw the alt. guy's huge dick, they spent the rest of the night with him. They BFHB spent the night playing games in the next room while his wife repeatedly fucked another guy and had a great time.

Be careful what you ask for.

• suggest two guys instead and see if he is just as happy for that to happen

• How long you been together? After 12 years my girlfriend and I decided to do the same thing. I bring guys she brings chicks those are the rules. I can not bring chicks she can not bring guys then jealousy would be a problem. I think it's a good thing. You might find your sex life improve. Make sure you discuss it in detail though. Not just while worked up and wanting some.

• He pretty much wants to have sex with another girl. I don't see how that would "bring [a] spark" to your relationship. He phrased it that way to hide what he really wants.

• if you feel weird about it, don't do it.

• 1. if you have the least doubt: no
    2. tell him first with another guy to make it fair

• Do it only if you want to. You know what? Ask him if he's able to return that favor and if he'll agree threesome with 2 guys and you. Like this you'll see if he's just horny for another pus*y, or if he's serious with "sparkling your sex life" .

• This kind of situation is completely up to what you are comfortable doing. If you want to let this guy tell you that basically you alone aren't enough for him then go for it. Threesomes can be fun and exciting but not for that kind of reasoning.

• Sounds like it may be his fantasy being fulfilled... have you expressed what yours is?

• End of relationship

• Depends on what you are in to

• Dump him.

• - hot guy
    - possibly not a boyfriend, but just some kind of fuc# buddy

• No, don't do it.

• it either build up your realtionship or destroys it
    my ex girlfriend was bitter and jealous after 3some she herself proposed
    because she felt i did better job with the other girl
    but it not my fault

• considering you work at a strip club my guess is he just assumed you'd be interested in idea , considering how common 3 some's are these days my guess most of women you work with have experienced one by now. I'd personally be down for one as long as it was with right 2 girls

What Girls Said 16

• If you aren't comfortable with this then tell him no you don't want to do it you aren't like that and i will ask what he meant by "it would bring spark to our relationship", so... he's not enjoying what you both have now?, it's fine that you aren't into that and nether am i and this sort of thing ruins friendships, do you want to make things weird with your friend?

• The only 'spark' you both are going to get is god forbid somebody brings in an STD, and you two end up either cheating or break up. Somebody tells me this, its over immediately that same day. I suppose the relationship isn't as valuable to him. Is he that bored that he has to ask you this? In the end that is your choice, but my opinion stands.

• Tell him you will do it AFTER you done a ten-some with you, him and eight other men.. See what he thinks of THAT idea!!

• If you feel uncomfortable by this then don't do it, but if you're up for it, then by all means. If I were you, I'd be kind of offended? (idk if that's the right word for it). Like I would feel like my boyfriend just wants to have sex with other girls and I'm not into that.

• Anddddd... that would be the day he became my EX boyfriend.

• Do it if you want to, if you don't, dont.

• well, how would he feel if you flipped it around to a MFM threesome?

• If you feel like it's something you don't want to do don't do it. Go with your gut. Also, if your relationship is not where it needs to be a threesome will not fix it.

• If you don't want to don't be pressure into it please I did that and I regretted it every day stay true to yourself. If he breaks up with you because of it fuck him then.

• If u'r down do it and then ask him if u guys could have a threesome with a guy

• If you don't feel comfortable with the idea, don't do it. You'll regret it!

• If you're not comfortable with it dont do it. And definitely do not involve your coworkers

• Dont know u. But it will definitely bring spark to his life

• Why on earth would he whant to have a threesome it's messed up but do what u feel is right.

• He's bullshitting you... Ask to have a three way with another guy then!

• Nope.
    My ex once asked me that too giving me the same reason 'spark to our relationship' I didn't buy it j didn't want it I told him it's a forever no.
    And he respected it.
    You shouldn't be asking this question here. Do whatever you feel like. You don't want it, you not comfortable with it, then don't do it. if he cares you he should respect that.