Will I ever hear from him again?

I've been with my boyfriend a year and we got into a fight I told him I feel like he doesn't make me a priority and that he's all talk and instead of telling me he loves me to show me. He hasn't spoken to me in a week. He's ten years older and I didn't think he would be this immature at all. It was our first fight and being the situation I know I wasn't wrong I. What I said he puts his job first and everything else I didn't tell him to pit me above his family and friends but to put me in there with them. I know him acting like this says it all but it's just the fact after everything he could literally ignore me like I don't exist. why is he doing this? How long before I hear from him again? He has never done anything like this before I didn't think he was capable to be honest.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You gave him a shit test, and he passed with flying colors. Now you want him more than ever. If he is as smart as I think he is, you will never see him again. Or else you are going to have to go to him begging on your hands and knees.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Shit test my ass! There was no test I asked him to be apart of something that meant a lot to me n he blew it off n then blew me off when I let h know it hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he will return. Anyway, he made his choice. You should move on and find someone who makes you a priority in his life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You probably will give it some time you and him will recover then if nothing in a month if he doesn't call you call him

0|0
    0|0
  • just wait for few more day he will come back if he liked what you have @F_M

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!