Will I ever hear from him again?

I've been with my boyfriend a year and we got into a fight I told him I feel like he doesn't make me a priority and that he's all talk and instead of telling me he loves me to show me. He hasn't spoken to me in a week. He's ten years older and I didn't think he would be this immature at all. It was our first fight and being the situation I know I wasn't wrong I. What I said he puts his job first and everything else I didn't tell him to pit me above his family and friends but to put me in there with them. I know him acting like this says it all but it's just the fact after everything he could literally ignore me like I don't exist. why is he doing this? How long before I hear from him again? He has never done anything like this before I didn't think he was capable to be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• You gave him a shit test, and he passed with flying colors. Now you want him more than ever. If he is as smart as I think he is, you will never see him again. Or else you are going to have to go to him begging on your hands and knees.

Shit test my ass! There was no test I asked him to be apart of something that meant a lot to me n he blew it off n then blew me off when I let h know it hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he will return. Anyway, he made his choice. You should move on and find someone who makes you a priority in his life.

What Guys Said 2

• You probably will give it some time you and him will recover then if nothing in a month if he doesn't call you call him

• just wait for few more day he will come back if he liked what you have @F_M

What Girls Said 0