Should we go the distance?

I met a really great guy this summer, at the start of the summer I let him know that I would be moving a couple of states away and we agreed to just make the most of it. It's been a few months now and things are still going great, this is the healthiest relationship I've ever been in and he's such a great guy, I'm really bummed out to have to end this just as it's really getting started, especially when it's in such an exciting place. I never have the desire to have a guy meet my best friends or want to meet his or his family, at least not in a very, very long time, and yet here I am having those feelings. It's not really love yet but it's got some depth to it. I can't help but wonder if I'm missing out on a really great thing by letting the guy go. I kept insisting that in moving to a new place (for a great new job) I didn't want to be hung up on missing someone all the time and worrying about dedicating my time and making visits back home, I think it's healthy to be single in a new place, make friends and THEN pursue romantic relationships after getting your feet wet in your new home, all that rationality is taking a back seat right now, the closer I get to moving I get sad about having this thing be over. I'll be back in October for a friend's birthday and he said he'd see me then, and I asked if he'd ever want to come visit and he said of course- what do you guys think? 23 Year old girl moves to a new city for a really cool job- and then what? I figured the most I could do is keep in contact with him even if it is just as friends (which I think we're capable of, we have a pretty healthy relationship) and if I'm missing him like crazy I can always talk to him about that right? see if he feels the same too?

What Guys Said 2

• yes 50 km is good distance. You watched rio 2016 ? Running race 50 km.

• as him to move with you. he may agree if he wants you. @F_M

It's way too soon to consider something like that, I think he's happy here and I'm just going to be getting started out there.

ahh no not for me, that's way too soon, we're still just barely getting to know each other.

sex? have you had?

What Girls Said 1

• Judging by what you mentioned, I think just want to keep him around in case you never find someone else.