What should I do?

My lover and I were supposed to get together on Sunday before my trip. he had to cancel due to an emergency with his mom, we kept texting back and forth till he stopped. On Tuesday i sent him a picture of a tiger on a tea package (inside joke) i haven't heard from him since Sunday. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be patient. If he is dealing with an emergency with his mother there could be a real reason why he's not yet getting back to you. I personally wouldn't read anything into this just yet. Try to stay calm and not stress yourself over this just yet. You wouldn't want to jump to any conclusions and then discover all was well and you would have stressed yourself over nothing. Just continue to try and contact him; not excessively, but texting here and there just to see how he's doing and how his mother is, but if he doesn't message you back within the next few days then there might be an additional issue occurring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id just wait and see, something serious might be going on and he may need some space to deal with this, you know men... they tend to go off and deal with shit and never talk to their woman for as long as it takes to deal with something, my dad does the same to my mum.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Move on. I don't know how long you guys been each other's 'lover'? Like you guys just started dating?
    He stopped texting you most likely because he's not that into you. Just wait and see if he replies don't send him more texts.