Which ethnicities do you think are most discriminated in American? ?

Im a white girl & i have black friends, some of my best friends are black.. Sometimes when i spend time with them white people just stare at us in disgust..
I've just started dating a Hispanic Mexican light skin boy & its the same negativity by white people..
The media seems to be constantly bashing black & Mexicans people & sometimes Asians and Muslims..
As a white girl now in my 20s, I've never seen this in my youth..
Now that i have black & Mexican friends i see the racism..
Makes me wonder which of these ethnicities suffers the most rasism..

Most Helpful Girl

• Blacks & Mexicans
    But i love Mexican boys <3

What Guys Said 13

• I just want everyone to date and hang out with who they want. Your a white girl who prefers to hangout with black guys and date Hispanics. Good for you, those people staring at you are freaking idiots. You can suck whatever color of dick you want or vagina. Go crazy lol. by the way I'm a white guy.

• white, from the moment we are born we have to suck up to the minorities or be seen as racist. any racist remark towards whites are cheered, but the person would be torn apart if they retort.

• right now is probably arabs.

• Yea, screw you guys and girls for not marrying someone you aren't attracted to! Why don't you simply change who you are attracted to? It's not like it will cause problems in your relationship!

(I'm talking about race, for you slow folks who actually think data showing people aren't attracted to black people means they're "racist")

My dad would choke me to death if i brought a black dude to meet him..
      People seem to stereotype all blacks to be ghetto..
      I've been dating a Latino & i don't know how my dad will react. But i love my boyfriend & its killing me

AND apparently 3 girls don't know sarcasm when they see it :/

Asker: that's your dad actually being racist. Imagine if you saw a black guy and didn't find him attractive so all your friends labeled you racist.

So True lol.

• Asians but they handle it very differently

this is from okcupid. I've seen it

everyone is somewhat racist using this preference excuse when it comes to dating... now they are saying preference is more likely racism and i dont disagree at all

the worst are people who show they accept and are attracted to everyone by their lives.

all these white women say they aren't but dont date many other races. its bs and fake.

racial hierchy also works with racism

• Right now it seems to be gays and Muslims who are mistreated the most.
    But don't say you're not a racist because you have black friends. That's like saying you're not a pedophile because you have child friends.

• and of course no word about racism against white people. The typical liberal retarded girl, always victim of whats most popular and socially acceptable.
    Anti racist is a codeword for anti white.

• White women who hate their own race are fucking worthless.

• Lol at fuckboys whining about anti racist being code word for anti whites. These fuckboys can't handle the fact that racism is looked down upon so they have to go on with their reverse psychology bullshit to make themselves the victim. This question is about who is most discriminated. In any given country, the majority race will never be the most discriminated. For example, in African country the blacks will never be the most discriminated race there. So why do a lot of whites get butthurt when racism against minorities is brought up? Especially when the topic of discussion is "most discriminated race in America".

• Blacks are the only universally hated people on the planet. Whites, Asians, Latinos, Arabs all think very very negatively of blacks. Yet they like white people. The people who enslaved, subjugated, and raped them throughout history. SUPER CONFUSING. This makes no SENSE

Slavery is something that needs to be forgotten.. It only keeps racism alive through new generations.. Slavery happened to Africans not because they were black but because they were defenseless.. There was white slaves too.. Think of the roman empire era, slavery fell upon those who were too weak to defend them selves, it had nothing to do with the color of your skin

You completely missed the correlation I was making.

I LIKE this answer

• You can't imagine how difficult it is being a white man in america. Trying to fight off all these women who want to date us.

Wow the arrogance

• White christian heterosexual males are the most discriminated against.

• You're just find I'm black and I loveeeeee white people it's your life live it

What Girls Said 7

• Black muslims get the worst shit.

• Black people. We're universally hated and have no where to go. Even people from Africa hate us.

I want to know why

a lot of what you say is true but its only a small amount of Mexicans that dislike blacks & its mostly gang related..
      I participated in a blacklivesmatter movement protest and i was probably 1 of 5 white girls and i saw many Hispanics supporting and vise versa on anti trump rallys..
      The white cops of course are just racist scum killing abusing their power targeting black men..
      But i tend to get the feeling that whites may hate blacks more because blacks dont "bow down" to whites like Mexicans or Asians do for acceptance..
      I dont know what it is about white people that feel the need to put down other races..
      Or humiliate another ethnicity on live tv.
      I grew up in a wealthy family and i can admit that only my dad is prejudice but he definitely will not show it..

Sounds like a personal problem. Good bye now.

• Blacks who look like monkey not the regular ones

• Hispanic and Muslim people sadly

• Anyone with a dark or brownish flesh tone.

• Blacks. Everybody hates blacks. And notice how families who don't want their kid to date outside their race, all of them say a black would be worst. Nearly every country hates black people. And in black countries, and within communities, they hate each other... different groups of black hate other groups of blacks, for tons of outdated, historical reasons they need to get over, or plain stupid reasons.

But why?
      Is it because of how black people act?
      I have black educated friends

this is what I've heard. blacks aren't very smart...(black people told me this), blacks and latinos haven't moved up socio economically since the 60s... no black country or neightbourhood is doing well... everyone I've met had multiple bad experiences with blacks, 80 percent of blacks make up prison and the same percentage of men are born into single mothers.

its not just skin color but they are disadvantaged and also do no perform that well often

@cjmtherfcker that's true. I think I've only met one who claimed Africa and identified as black.

• Blacks lol..