How do I get guys to notice me more?

I don't want it to seem like I'm looking for attention from guys. But guys NEVER talk to me and it sucks. A lot. I'm going to be a junior in high school NEXT WEEK and I'm ready to have a great year and try out new things. I'm trying out a new style, a new state of mind, new classes, new perspective on learning, etc. but one other thing that I'd like to try out is getting more involved with the opposite sex. My school doesn't really do parties, I'm not popular by any means, and I don't have tons of friends so it's kinda hard to be socially involved at my school. I'm not looking to hook up with anyone. I'm just looking to date around and have some fun. I want to go to school dances and social gatherings with boys without worrying about being in some unnecessary steady relationship. I just want to have fun!! And honestly it seems like most guys just want to have fun too so why aren't they taking advantage of what I have to offer? People don't approach me often, so I don't know if I seem just unapproachable or intimidating but I'm actually very nice and I get along with anyone. I have a great sense of humor. I think I'm really kinda pretty too actually. I don't like to do a lot of initiating when it comes to dating and stuff but I will if I absolutely need to, I just don't like having that responsibility. So someone please tell me what I can do to get guys to start talking to me and asking me out and all that fun stuff!

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want guys to notice you more you need to be more out spoken, waffle on about anything, the key to getting noticed is to be who you are and wear it like armour

Most Helpful Girl

• -Talk to them more.
    -Give them subtle compliments.
    -Show a little cleavage.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0