If you paid, is it a date?

paid the dinner... tickets to concert... those kinds of things.

What about if they are both girls? Or both guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm still confused about it because a lot of people view this in many different ways.

Lets say that a guy picks you up and you go an outdoor festival followed with a walk in the park where you get to know each other better. Is it not a date because you basically spent nothing?

I like to try new things every now and then, and some of the activities that I try just happen to be free at times (and lets be honest, the whole movies and restaurant thing gets boring after a while so I like to spice things up a lil).

I think that, the most important thing is how the two people involved see it. If you both think its a date then it doesn't matter who pays or if it didn't cost you a thing.

What Guys Said 2

• is "you" referring to the guy? because I'll pay for a girl I like even if it's not an official "date" just to be nice

• mostly likey. depends on who its with

What Girls Said 2

• Id say Yes! Girls can pay for dates! It shows a true woman in charge... and that she isn't spoiled... or expect to be spoiled.

• If the guy didn't pay it's not a date