Girls, what makes a guy very desirable?

Like he should be built muscular, look healthy, have a good social life, have a few girls he hangs with, have past relationships, have money, lives on his own, etc.

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Girl

• -He's attractive, this is subjective af. I prefer skinny guys, my friend likes really chunky dudes, and I know women that want washboard abs.

-Not desperate but not too distant either

-Caring and nice

For me, like ×10000 if he's an animal especially cat lover <3

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• A guy who is serious. He should show genuine interest in me. I had douchebags flirt with me and then later boast about all these girls they had infront of their friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be available and shows interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a decent guy, self assured, not arrogant, not ugly/fat, good hygiene, good conversationalist, fun to be around...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What do you mean by ugly what makes a guy to you ugly? Im just curious

• 3mo

@CHRIS11796

Hard to explain... can you explain exactly what you think an ugly woman is? Probably not. It's just a matter of if someone's features and how they come together are visually appealing or not...

I mean, there are some things that I always find visually unappealing, like excessive body hair (which some women like), obesity, etc.

• 2mo

Ugly face? I'm trying to imagine what a ugly face would look like to youhttps://www. google. com/search? q=ugly+face&prmd=ivan&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5vLbMuJTPAhVCeD4KHboBBtsQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=525#tbm=isch&q=ugly+guy+meme&imgrc=PHfAI5DZv73SMM%3A. Like this?

• If he's not desperate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically fit (not necessarily muscular), intelligent, curious, enjoys life, caring, kind, likes children, not bigoted, willing to make a commitment. Money's nice, but hey, I make a good living myself!

1|0
    0|0
  • he's funny, fun, chivalrous and attractive. He doesn't have to be ripped or even dad bod, but he should be a nice version of himself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mature, responsible, good health, good hygiene, funny, kind, humble, doesn't smoke or drink, smart, doesn't play around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically being my type + my own intrigue about him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh be funny, smart and kind. pretty much raps that up.

0|0
    0|0
  • MONEY!!! The rest is a pile of s***e!!!

0|0
    0|3
    • 3mo

I hope your joking

• Show All
    • 3mo

Lol have fun being alone with a couple of cats then.

• 3mo

I'd buy you a G&T 😉

• Physical is one thing but I'd fall for a guy who has really matured.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good health and good hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love. To be loved. When you love someone they're just irresistable.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something challenging about a shy guy to me.

Physically, he doesn't need to be muscular, but big, rough hands and broad shoulders are the sexiest things a guy can have, and a guy's smile can make me forget my own name.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has an attractive face, good hair, and good teetn. Also don't smell like hot buttered ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Waiting to know just like u

0|0
    0|0
  • Face (80%)
    Height (10%)
    Frame and everything else (10%)

But if you're a virgin or inexperienced, don't ever tell them that (but they'll smell it anyways)

0|0
    0|0
  • rich has money and cars and sure has a rich family
    did i say rich :p

0|0
    2|0
  • Confident, funny, physically attractive, etc

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What if you have no past relationships but aren't a virgin?

• 3mo

That's a tricky situation, maybe continuesly searching for an "open" girl

• 3mo

I usually lie and act like my flings were my relationships.

Girls say they don't wanna be judged for being very experienced whether it be in sex or relationships, number of partners. Then he'll they shouldn't judge someone for their inexperience either.

• I used to not give a flip about girls. They would come flocking to me. Also, being physically attractive helps in that part also.

0|0
    0|0