Guys Over 30+ Only... What makes you fall or attracted to a younger female?

What would make you attracted to someone in their early 20's. I'm asking because I like someone who is 14 years older than me, but not sure if he'll even consider me.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's not biased against older guys, that's attractive. Lol. So maybe you can drop hints around him like, "I don't connect with guys my age. Ideally I would like to be with someone much older."

Oh okay! Thank You!

It will depend on the guy, what he likes. If it's just some handles, it shouldn't be a big deal for most. You're at a very attractive age. So just drop your hints and see if he responds.

Ok thank you!

What Guys Said 5

• Is she cute and fun to be around? Basically the same thing that attracts me to a woman my age.

And what if she is a Thick girl? Not huge but has some handles

That is an entirely separate issue and depends on the guy liking "thick" girls.

• Honestly, younger women are more attractive (especially women in their early 20's). My most recent ex is 22 and I dated her several months ago.

If you're emotionally compatible with him then that's even better :)

• My self.. Wanting children , thier vibrantly fun , great compatibility, humurous , full of life , no more past problems , better Personalitys and character. Smile more often

• Im not sure but I've started to notice recently that im checking out girls in there early 20's. I worry im turning into that old creepy guy😕

• she's hot. preferably mature too.

What Girls Said 1

• According to biology, the fact that she is perfectly capable to carry their offspring. Men value youthfulness a lot.