Guys, would you date a girl like this?

Lets say you met a girl. She is 17. You really like her, she seems perfect for you and you want to date her. She tells you that she collects Littlest Pet Shop (just collecting, no playing) and still likes to watch my little pony sometimes. She is not ashamed of both things at all. Would this be a turn down for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it wouldn't. These things are totally unimportant. What is important that she is honest about it rather than worrying you mmight think she is weird. I would have no problem with it and would love the fact that at 17 she is that honest with you. By the way... I know some people who still watch different cartoon shows. They are very well adjusted adults older than your girl. Also, millions of adults older than her collect different toys. It's a collection, not a child playing with toys.

What Guys Said 21

• No I wouldn't date her because she is 17 ahahah. The fact that she collects littlest pet shop and talks about ponies would makes me feel even more like a pedophile. I like women lol.. not innocent little girls. The little fragile princess thing at any age is a huge turn off for me

• I fail to see a problem here. I watch Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, play video games (less than I want to), and read Harley Quinn, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, Punished, and Grimm's Fairy Tales comics.

As long as its not Hello Kitty I don't have an issue. And really I just loathe Hello Kitty because of my ex wife.

• I love Peppa Pig, so I really don't see a problem in what you like! Rather cute, I think!

• About collecting, it's okay, people like to collect different things. About My Little Pony... it's a bit weird but I think it wouldn't be a deal breaker. So, if I really liked her I could certainly consider (her age wouldn't be a problem too, I'm just 5 years older and I've seen 17yr dating guys like 10 years older where I live, she'll be 18 soon anyway).

• Age no. But yeah we are all kids inside. Why do you think men have grown up toys? Lol

• Nope, I had to search it on google first though xD

• yes i would, i wouldn't care really, it what makes her who she is it's quite cute really.

• she can like what she likes its no deal breaker for her liking those things.

• I would find it charming.

• i would like it

• no i would watch it with her
    besides i already watch anime :p

• I am not into kids.

• Lmfao wtf

• Being 17 would be a problem for me. Watching My Little Pony wouldn't

• No. She has her interests. I have mine. Unless she skins cats, she sounds fine.

• im 27 and watch hannah montana as a guilty pleasure. we all have our quirky little things

• Lol if she wants to wait till her next birthday than there's no problem😂

• i wouldn't get anywhere near a 17 year old

I mean if you were to be around her age like 17 or 18 or something :)

Some people like it some dont and thats okay :)

yep, if you like it then that is fine.. no problems

• yeah

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I still watch strawberry shortcake sometimes and have all my barbie and bratz dolls. No shame n that

Nah I'm not ashamed either. Its just not something you see every girl doing so i was just wondering. I have almost 500 different littlest pet shops 😂 (been collecting for years)

Lol I still kept my barbies for if I have a daughter I can give them to her and b like this is what I played with as a kid. Anorexic dolls lol

• Why? You'd rather her hobby was quantum physics?

• My little pony is the shit. I can't judge you cause I also watch weird shows and stuff. I love lord of the rings! I still watch the batman (the animated cartoon show). I watched my little pony until the 10th grade and I still occasionally watch it. Spongebob is the shit. We all have our weird things that we like.

Hahahh right now im trying to see every single episode of mlp😂 I've seen a few from each season but decided i should watch them all

Ah okay I know no one would be mad about something like that XD Youtube has a lot of episodes but you couls also try putlocker or kisscartoon (I know weird name 😂)

I've actually used both of those before