!! Teacher ex student relations?

My old high school gym/health teacher (female, I graduated Clas of 14) asked me out on a date. what should I do? Can she still get in trouble for it? She would always make flirtatious comments or remarks toward me and I would make some back, as banter, but I never thought she was remotely serious. She is extremely attractive, both personality and physically. She started working there my senior year she is 26 now and I'm turning 20 in a month or two.

Most Helpful Girl

• It not illegal, you are over 18 years old. What makes it bad is when your over 18 and still in high school. So no, she can't get in trouble for that. But I would not encourage it. Do you seriously want to date and have sex with an ex teacher, who you could God forbid get a kid from her? Like I said, not illegal, but not encouraged. But that is your choice. I wouldn't dare.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since she is no longer your teacher, she cannot get in trouble. If I liked the teacher, I would go for it without any doubt.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends where you live but I heard you can't do it until 4 years post graduated.

• Probably not as your not a student anymore

• Do you like her? If you do then go out with her.

Yeah I care about her a lot. I just don't want it to mess with her career or anything like that, but thank you!

Glad to help but remember, caring is different from love.

What Guys Said 1

• No lol ur fine