Would you ever date an ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the ones I currently have fist off because one of them that wilk ever happen she plays for the other team now and the other one for religious and personal reasons I just can't and won't ain't compatible.

In the future if I have one that would warrant that then sure I'd consider it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Even though she completely broke my heart, if she came to me wanting me back I'd have a hard time saying no just because I liked her so much when we were together. It probably wouldn't be the right move since I'd probably be wondering when she would leave me again, but when I was with her she made me feel so amazing. I'd definitely be conflicted, but I doubt that situation would ever present itself anyway considering the way she left.

• Hell no!!! Only like one legitimate way would be if we ended things because one of us moved for work or just one of those wrong timing situations.

• depends on how we ended it, and the reason we ended it

• Not a single one. They all became exes for a reason.

• Out of all of them, only one, but it would HAVE to be her idea.

• Yupppp

• Would you date an ex if the issues you had were gone?

• If the sex was good yes, but for relationship value no

• Yeah, it must have been fun once.

• No, never. Same issues will exist as they did before.

• yes twice. and they didn't end good.

• Yes! Only have one and she is the love of my life. If she wanted me back, i'd go back to her in a heartbeat.

No questions asked, not even a full sec needed to think about it. Absolutely.

What Girls Said 20

• An ex is an EX for a reason. Never. If you think about going back, why the heck did you break up then, just for the hell of it? Please, leave the immaturity where its at. Your going to take up more baggage over something that shouldn't be. I would never waste my time on people who wouldn't get it right the first time. No thank you. Nobody is perfect. But when your fooling around, forget it.

• No. They're an ex for a reason.

• From my history- no I wouldn't, they aren't for me any more.

• I don't really have a legit ex because I never had a legit boyfriend.
    But even with this being said, I would never date him because he's a nice guy, but we're not compatible.

• Hmmm no, he/she is an ex for a reason. An EXample of what you shouldn't be fucking with in the future.

• Depends on why we broke up.

If he cheated on me or something like that, obviously no, I don't give 2nd chances to assholes. I'd laugh in his face if he wanted to get back together.

But I'm sure there are some scenarios in which I would at least consider it.

• I don't have an ex, but I wouldn't.
    You can never move forward with your life if you're hung up on an ex. Break it off and keep it broken off. They're an ex for a reason.

• No.. cause their an ex.. I don't even think they want to get back with me. I only have one ex boyfriend.

• Depends on how good he was in bed? Yes I've dated exes because the sex was good.

• HELL NO! 😐😐 I'm not crazy yet! i rather be single for the rest of my life than dating him again 😐😐

• Yes I would

• NOT!!!

• he's an ex for a reason

• most likely not

• I have and... suddenly remembered why he's an ex!

• Under no circumstances. I do not tend to repeat the same mistakes.

• FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• No way

• Nope

• If I'm the one who ended it, then probably not. And so far I only have one ex (and I ended it), so no.