Girls, what if you knew a guy was primarily interested in you because you never had a boyfriend/first love before?

I have a huge crush on this girl. But the majority of my interest comes from the fact she never had her first love before.

If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be as interested as I am, to be honest.

• I would feel offended and turned off
  • That is ok as long as he has an interest in me
  • Only if there are other qualities he finds attractive in addition to that
  • See poll
3mo Well girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• turn off... i was seeing a guy when i was 20 and he was 35 and he was so fixated the fact i was 20 and he'd always mention it. he was hot and all but i was creeped out so i just stopped seeing him. nothing worst then a guy wanting to be with you cause of your age, the first person to date/have sex with, race... whatever happened to dating for just being you

She lives in another state. She is 20 years old, about to turn 21.

She is really pretty and has good morals, but I wouldn't be as drawn to her if it wasn't for the fact she never had a boyfriend before. I think that is the biggest motivating factor.

But at the same time, if I didn't find her pretty, I wouldn't pursue her even if she never had a boyfriend before. Make sense?

First love as an LOVE. Not sex.

First intense emotional attachment to a guy

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds more like you wanna be the first one to plant the flag.
    I wonder if you'd still like her after a few months, when the novelty of being the first is gone.
    If I was the girl, I wouldn't even waste my time talking to you.

What Girls Said 19

• What a poor basis for a crush. Nothing there worth building a relationship off. Pass. Not interested.

Of course I would admire other attributes about her, but the fact I can be her first love snd she never had another boy in her life (especially when she was younger) turns me on the most.

• That would make me uncomfortable to know that. I would assume he is trying to have sex with an inexperienced naive girl and I would not be into it. I want a guy to like me because he is attracted to me as a person.

• Tbh lots of guys are like that but they sometimes dont admit it. Some girls like it when girls are hard to get OR hasn't ever got a boyfriend before. It adds more of a challenge to them. BUT something I should tell you. If you ever became bf/gf thing dont leave her just coz u managed to get her. That hurts like hell. I said this because some guys do this.

• You just want to be first one there and that's it.. I would avoid you

• Virgin hunter - aka 'stay FAR away from that guy!'

but why?

Still tell tale signs. You can pick up on. I wrote a take about it here

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27405-25-signs-she-is-a-slut

@BubbleBoy69 oh yeah that was hilarious

• I don't think I would have been with someone if that was their primary interest in me.

• If it was the MAIN reason I'd be a little suspicious

It sort of is the main reason why I am pursuing this one girl, but she is pretty too and is sweet.

I want to be able to give a girl a magical, intense forst love experience.

• I hope for her sake that she doesn't get with you. You wanna be her first love? And then break her heart because once you've already done what interested you, you can't find anything else to be interested in? You're 21 years old. This isn't middle school. If you don't like a girl for her and all she has to offer, leave her alone, because she deserves better.

I am looking for something committed. I dont want to just date her just to say we are each others first loves then run. That is not my motive.

That's cute actually. It's good to like people that are different from the rest.

But I dont like her because of the fact she is different from the rest. You are getting confused.

I like her because
      1) She never had a boyfriend
      2) She is pretty

The reason why she is different from the rest is because of circumstance.

• Is it me lol or does this sound familiar? Omg still at it huh?

• Id be offended because I feel like I'm just a conquest

• What happens after you've shagged her? Will you go on the hunt for more virgins?

• I would feel offended and form rather low opinions of him.

• I guess there is some attraction there knowing she hasn't been without anyone else, but as long as you like her also, not just cause she hasn't been in love with anyone

• I find that weird because it seems like A. he wants her to be a virin
    B. She be clueless if what he doing in the relationship so she won't say anything because she doesn't know
    C. He likes clingy and attachment

• I would run for the hills asap. Guys like that are a major turn off.

• Good thing that ship sailed long ago

• You sound like a very nice guy as you've taken interest in a girl who's never experienced love and I think that's quite mature of you because most guys wouldn't want that. Good luck!

• you're insecure. You have a hard time believing your special unless you're the only one.

• Ctfu did anyone else notice the asker's name. If I found out a guy like me specifically for that reason I'd just walk away and never speak to him again.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I can see that as a big turn on. However I would always list her other qualities above that one. Like her hair her pretty figure, her lovely smile. Her strong character , her warm heart, her adorable personality...
    The girl that I'm pursuing also has not had a relationship before however that is probably last on the reasons why I want to date her.
    Honesty probably the mutual lose of virginity to each other on our honeymoon is higher on the list than I'm her first love.

Although she might really enjoy hearing how much you appreciate being her first love on your 4 month anaversery. Just leave it as that don't mention your her first relationship mate.

• here's a question... If you know most girls would be turned off to know that was part of the reason you were interested in them then why tell them in the first place?