Is my nose a turn off to guys?

Am I still pretty even with my nose? Is it too big for my face or am I seeing things? Guys, would you be turned off by it? (4 pictures with side angles)Is my nose a turn off to guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I got a bigger nose then you lol and no it's not a turn off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be careful. If you're under 18, GAGers will freak out.
    "YOU ARE UNDER 18. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THE INTERNET. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE ON THE INTERNET. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY LOCKED UP IN THE SAFETY YOUR ROOM AT ALL TIMES."
    GAGers are ridiculous.

What Guys Said 49

• Is your nose a turn off? No way lol. I'm not sure that I even see what the problem is. What, that's it's not perfectly straight? That's it's too big? Honestly, I had to stare at your nose for like a minute to see what the "problem" is. Trust me, you look fine. If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have even thought anything about your nose. It does not look too big at all. I feel weird saying this to a 16 yo, but you look pretty and I'm sure that you're the envy of all the guys (even if you don't feel that way).

• you are at an age where every girl worries about her looks. Guys your age are clueless. There is only one thing on their minds and it's not your nose. Anybody who thinks your nose is an issue is not even worth your time. And yes, I would have been quite attracted to you when I was young enough for you. Your nose isn't even big. In fact, I think it is quite cute. Society has, for way too many years, told women what they need to be attractive and it's total BS. You are way to good looking to worry about your nose. Bottom line, you are spending to much time worrying about something that isn't even real. I'm not saying any of this to be nice to you. It's the truth, nothing more or less.

• kind of a turn on actually. I don't know if it's because of my background but you don't have anything wrong with that nose

• What kind of world do you love in Miss? Why are you so fixated on your nose, it's function is to breath and not to 'turn on & off' other genders.

• Umm... no? Why would it be?

• Nope, I don't find anything wrong in the slightest. Your nose isn't that big. Even if it was, your eyebrows look too good; they would've made up for it :D

• I see nothing out of normal with your nose

• You're seeing things. Your nose is perfect!

• You're a beautiful girl and there's nothing wrong with your nose.

• It looks a little big, but you are very pretty 😊
    It is a part of you that makes you unique. I have dated girls with bigger noses before 😂😂😂
    So no worries you will find plenty of men who will think you are attractive and love you

• You're worrying about nothing. You're nose looks normal. Doesn't have a weird shape or anything like that.

• U mean beak?

• Hun you are fine. You look good. Dont worry about guys.

• Why would it be a turn off?
    If a guy likes you, he likes you.
    Nobody's perfect, and you are attractive :)
    So don't worry to much.

• You are beautiful with your nose, you are seeing things and it is not a turn off to me. You look gorgeous! Besides, the heart matters much much more than a nose.

• No way, you're hot

• Lmfao you should see mine.

• Lol your nose is fine

• Maybe years down the road, when you're in your 60's. But it's not a turn off

• You have a beautiful face and your nose is perfect.

• No its not a turn off.

• Not to me, but noses don't really do much for me so meh.

• you are very beautiful.

• Your nose is cute. Freckles add to that. We all have parts of ourselves that we're critical of.

• Nah you're fine girly.

• You kidding me?
    Look at my nose then think 😂 LOL
    I like your nose it's cute

• It's a bit big but it's very cute and you are preety too ;-)

• Wait, what? There's nothing at all wrong with your nose. You're very pretty as well

• you have a lovely nose you self obsessed fool... you are gorgeous

• No, chill girl. You are fine

• More from Guys
    19

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• No and who ever has conditioned you to believe so is a butt fuck Charles!

• You're pretty and your nose suits you

• Girl shot up, your nose is cute lol you should see mine haha

• U have a cute nose

• You're gorgeous! Don't worry about your nose. It looks fine.

• Your very pretty and your nose is perfectly fine ^.^

• You're adorable :)

• You have a normal nose

• I don't see the problem here lol You're perfectly fine. No worry :))

• No it's cute!

• Your nose is pretty fine.

• It's a normal looking nose. As long as you can breathe out of it there's nothing to worry about.