Is this a sign that he's not that into me?

I've met this guy online and before we met he would take a long time to reply back (we would snapchat and he would open my snap and then reply to it 5 hours later for example). Anyways we've been on 3 dates already, and they've gone quite well (at least I thought so). After our last date, he texted me how much fun he had and we just had a conversation as usual. We talked for two days after that, but he would text me at 7 and then wouldn't reply back until 11 then he goes to bed at 12,

I'm just wondering if he was really into me wouldn't he be texting me more? He is pretty consistent and he is the kind of guy if he's busy with something he would focus on that, only. Like if he's with somebody he would focus on that person only (that's what I have noticed).

His texts when I receive them are quite flirty and he asks me about my day and such, and actually tells me he's had a busy day, but he hasn't mentioned hanging out and I don't know I can't help but to freak out about this a bit?

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is common advice for men who want to attract women to wait a little bit when replying, as thin clearly signals the guy has something going on in his life and he can manage his emotions.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, some people don't enjoy texting overall. Anyway, you could try asking him out.

What Guys Said 3

• Texting sucks, your reading in to it too much, find a different way to communicate if you want immediate responses

• He may be playing the field.. to be honest ask him in a non creepy way... if he doesn't have a good 'excuse'... i mean it's his time but waiting that long is a bit questionable at least if its an early relationship thing.

• Sounds like he still is but busy with things

What Girls Said 0