Guys would you be scared if your gf's father is a big martial artist?

My guy friend has been dating this girl for nearly two months.

Upon introducing himself, the father asked him several questions and later on revealed to be many things (a martial artist, good shooter, former HS basketball player and runner too). My friend saw a couple pictures.

The father taught her many of his skills but he's the master. My friend told me he's 6'5 and very active for his age (the guy's 41.. he fathered her at age 19).

• Yes, very scared.. I will stop dating her
  • No, I'll still date her
  • Other
3mo The girl is also tall for a woman. She's 5"10.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were him? I'd stick around and ask him or even request that if he has the time actually to teach me all of those practical real life skills; self-defense and weapons or firearms training as they're vital when it comes to survival. But that's just me since I always have this eventually The Shit Is Going To Hit The Fan mindset and mentality, better to have done actually something about it than nothing at all about it.

He'd be throwing away a perfect opportunity to learn something really important and useful in which would be necessary if he were to actually protect the girl he is dating some day, as well as himself and possibly even his own family in the future. That is, should he decide to just walk completely away out of fear. And if his daughter would actually be supportive about it then that helps greatly in this kind of a relationship.

That would be a great idea and yes, the girlfriend grew up with her father being her self-defense teacher teaching her... all for free. Great advantage for her of having a father passing his skills.

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao this sounds like my dad but he was in his 60's

What Guys Said 13

• Nope.

It doesn't require a martial arts master to find a guy who can kick my ass. And it doesn't even require a guy who can kick my ass to stab me in the back with a knife and kill me.

Unless your father is prone to violence I don't see why it makes any difference. And even if he is, I can just use a weapon or poison his food or something.

Unless your [/her] father is prone to violence I don't see why it makes any difference [...]

True lol. According to my friend, he's not a violent guy and is cool to talk to. He was just surprised at how tall, big, skillful and active he is.

• No. A little skinny guy with a gun can do as much damage.

• Scared? I'd want to learn a few things if anything.

• Yeah fuck that lol, I'd be out of there pretty quickly

True and if not for the father, he admitted she's also good. Basically, he would be screw by both of them.
      She's also tall for a woman at 5"10

Yeah no way I'm getting involved with that family.
      Even if you never do anything wrong you never know when some kind of strange misunderstanding deems you a quadriplegic

• i date her
    but if her father thinks he can push me away i would slit his throat

• What is he gonna do beat me up? 😂
    Martial artists are overrated when you know Gun-fu

• Not at all...

• hahahahahaha i'd say teach me master

Same here when I read the first couple of sentences.

I guess that if she gets really pissef and shit then it's gonna be like that scene from that movie "Mr. And Mrs. Smith" where they try to kill each other and wreck the entire house and then have a make-up sex session afterwards or some similar shit then LOL just my imagination anyway.

@JudgmentDay hahahahahah man i 'd felt like you hurt me , no sex despite you are the girl see you tomorrow

• Why would that be an issue?

• If you like that wouldn't matter at least in my opinion

• As long as there are no cruel intentions against the girl not that much. Maybe I would ask him to train with me so I have a reason to do sports and martial arts again xD

• No, I'll still date her

• her boyfriend, lets him have girl "friends"? weird

Why so? We're not attracted towards each other and I'm seeing someone else.

she lets him have girl "friends"? weird

What Girls Said 0