Would you be with a girl who avoids sexual contact?

If she was to have sexual aversion disorder? Or issues with intimacy and being touched?

• Yes
    34% (11)
  • No
    66% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem giving a girl the time she needs to get intimate with me... But if it's like "I don't wanna do it ever" then it will be a problem

What Guys Said 15

• She could not be a long term partner. Sooner or later, in something long term, the subject of sex is going to appear. No guy is going to be happy with sexual contact being prohibited, unless he is of the same ilk.

• Of course not. Sex is a physical and emotional need. I do believe its importance at the beginning of a relationship is very small, but if over time it's not going the way you want, then you must do what you need to do to make you happy.

• No what would the point of that be?

• nope... i'm done having patience with girls and i've been played a few times because of my kindness : so i'm done

• No, I am not for either waiting or pressuring for sex.

• FUCK NO !

• Nope not at all... There is no point shooting in the dark...

• Actually, If you say sexual contact.. I WOULD AGREE... But if you prevent me from even touching your hands, I would AVOID...

• if she has issue like that before we met I would leave her

• Yes I would

• yeah if you mean sex as penis in a vagina, then I would be ok. I just want she to do handjobs.

• id say yeah

• No. pointless.

• well, probably not. i mean, the whole point of a relationship is that you feel close enough to do that. and to procreate, humans need to keep procreating otherwise the race won't survive

• If it's a "no sex ever" kind of situation, I might think twice.
    However if she's willing to open up later in the relationship, that would be better for her sake and mine. If she's not comfortable to begin with, I'll respect that :)