What would you think of a guy who does things like that?

There's a guy who works in the office beside mine. I'm in my mid-20s and he's probably about mid-late 30s/40s. Just recently a colleague told me that he tends to stare at me a lot whenever he passes my office. I then started taking notice and returning his eye contact. But since then he has stopped looking in at me so much but has taken to making some commotion outside my door whenever he passes - either sighing loudly or talking loudly to his colleagues.

Whenever we bump into each other in the corridors, I can tell he senses my presence but does not look at me. Once we bumped into each other in the lift, and again.. he suddenly started talking loudly to his colleague, was standing really near me and was kind of ungentlemanly.

This behaviour has been going on for weeks - what's up? I thought someone in his age group would be able to strike up a conversation with someone if he wanted to.

What Guys Said 2

• You might be over analyzing it

• If you're attractive, can't blame a brother for looking.

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry, but I do not see anything strange or odd about his behaviour.