"I am not attracted to my own race and it is just my PREFERENCE"?

Do you think that there are some 'hidden' reasons on why some people wouldn't date their own race?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Some people just like meeting different people. I dont see any reason not to date someone of my ethnicity. In fact I usually prefer it.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess you could also explain it with your DNA. People from a different background have completely different genes. And when you have children with such people your children are more likely to have better genes because of the variety.
    So I think it is normal to be attracted to different people from different backgrounds.

• Just like I'm not attracted to blonde haired guys, overly buff guys or very short hair on guys, some people just aren't attracted to their race or other races. It doesn't make them anything other than a normal person with preferences.

• By not finding them attractive

• I'm 2 races, I'm not attracted to one of my races. Not for any other reason than I just don't find the skin tone attractive and don't like the look of their dicks.

What Guys Said 2

• depends. it could be, or they just don't care. who says a person should have attraction to their own race? i find most people who despise interracial dating are not very bright, or have insecurities of their own.

• Maybe you just like differences that you don't see in your own

I also married outside my race and have bi-racial kids, never thought I would when I was younger but it just happened