Girls, still sexy with one leg?

Girls, still sexy with one leg?As a recent left above knee amputee, I've been hitting the gym and tried to maintain a decent fit body. Does missing a leg ruin my chances of meeting my dream girl?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course your disability can never take away from your sexiness. You still look great from your picture by the way. And if missing leg ruins chances of meeting your dream girl then she wasn't really destined to be your dream girl.

What Girls Said 14

• You look great and you'll have no problem meeting girl your dream girl. 😊

• I think you actually have a better chance because 1) it is intriguing 2) you still look really good 3) it makes you seem strong and the most important one 4) having one leg helps to pick a woman who will love you for you. Many people would be turned off by it and would not want to bother but the women who do are the keepers.

• No way as long as it doesn't get you down. It's all in your attitude. Good for you hitting the gym! There are lots of sexy amputees. Have you seen Derick Weida's stuff? He's a retired Army vet amputee who competes in cross fit and is hilarious as well as hottttt. :)

And you're pretty damn sexy yourself, forgot to add that in my original response. 😉

Yeah, he's awesome. And hotttttt. Sorry, just had to throw that in there. 😂

I agree, he's worked so hard to reach his goal

• Yeah, still sexy

• nope, you missed your leg not your heart

• Not at all. I really admire your personal strength and perseverance! You look great by the way

• one less feet for me to take care of :)
    thats just it.
    and yes you are sexy.

• If it does put a girl off, she doesn't deserve you anyway!!!

• Yep!

• You literally have nothing to worry about.

• I've gotta say your pretty sexy , and 2 legs 1 leg or none you are definitely going to find a girl okay and damn... you are good-looking ;) good luck

• Personally it really doesn't change who you are just because you've had your leg amputated people Will still see you as who are and not down one different because of one thing that unfortunately happened xx

• You look like a hunk 😉. The leg is not an issue at all. If saw you on the street I would definitely try to find a way to talk to you

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more