I got rejected twice, should I keep going?

The first girl I technically did not ask out. I was acting all cool and then finally slipped on email do u want to meet up? She said she didn't like me. 😪 Although not too many people found out in our school. The second girl I asked out said no cause I asked the other girl out in the same week. After that it spreade like rapid fire throughout the school. That was in February, now it's August. Should I keep trying? Should twelve year olds date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I do not think 12 year olds should date. I think it is jumping the gun a bit. You are allowed to express feelings at 12 but the relationship is trickier at this age. I worry about kids in relationships because many feel that their love is as strong as older relationships and they want to go through the stages like any regular age couple would. They do physical things that 12 years olds should not be engaging in. Kissing at the most and then that is it until I would say 15. Every one is different but 12 is a child. As for you getting rejected, I am sorry. I was rejected twice and it really hurt. I also feel bad that everyone knows about it. That is another thing about being 12. The immaturity level of everyone and that is okay. I am not bashing you but it is the reality of it. Try to wait it out. Become friends with the girls you like but take it slow and remember where you are in life. Enjoy being a kid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... just wow.. you're 12 dude. Giving up would be the stupidest thing you can ever do besides drugs and alcohol and all that other crap

What Girls Said 4

• Don't give up. If you give up you'll miss out on the opportunity of meeting a girl who genuinely likes you. Just look on rejection as a redirection to someone better. Everyone faces rejection at some point in their lives, but that doesn't mean you are unlovable or have no value.

• You're only 12 lol don't worry I wouldn't give up on dating now, you're still young.

• If rejected twice then no I wouldn't keep asking. In my opinion your to young to be worried about girls and dating.. just focus on school, being a kid and having fun.

• Did you really like the girls that you asked out or did you just want a girlfriend. if you really like a girl, ask her out but if you're gonna ask every girl out until one agrees, don't.

What Guys Said 3

• If I were you I'd wait till high school to get serious a bit, but if you really want to, date when all the steam has cooled off before continuing

• age 13 hhhhh
    anyway keep trying see other places to hunt girls like clubs not strip clubs ofc

• you have to slap their asses, it turns women on to you.

I've done it myself