Should men ignore the girls who trying to feminize them?

Feminist girl is really going out their way

• ignore them
  • I am not that girl
  • why are men allowing it
  • be a man. us girls ain't stopting you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah ignore them, stay true to yourself, men!

They make a maman feel guilty for being born male... they want to control you and if you disobey them they falsely accuse you of rape or harrament. I'm. They controls men like mind controls with their words

They're hypocrites. If you're attracted to a man, you shouldn't try to change him

They confuse their sons by giving him a gender identity crisis. there's this one boy who I am going to protect so I won't mention his name. his mother dressed him as a girl. her thought he was a girl. when her reached twelve he asked his mom why he ain't getting his period? his mom told him you're a boy. her hated boys because he thought he was a hirl. hecatempted suicifevtwicentre and is going for therapy. SHE RAISED HIM TO BE TRANS

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. They say they want this but it actually turns wet pussies dry.

What Girls Said 2

• hahah because all feminist try do it

• You asked this already

I made spelling errors people spoke of some else... I don't care about feminists

No, I'm quite old fashioned in that I like men to be men and women to be women. I don't see the appeal of trying to be too masculine as a woman. Liking sport etc, is one thing. I love sport, and beer and things like that, but trying to be "one of the boys" isn't something I'm bothered about. I'm happy to "make him a sandwich"
      I've got nothing against effeminate men, but I don't think I could date one.

Boys are tring too hard to impress the girls. thinking that's what girls want

What Guys Said 2

• :) I thought you mean feminize men like making girls out of men. :)))
    Like applying lipsticks, make up etc

Yep that's what I meant. women wanna tell men how to be men. then when you do it they say I disn't say you must do that. contradicting themselves

• Beat them...