Girls, How come guys are nice to girls and they always get used?

I have been seeing a woman and everything was fine. Then out of nowhere she cancels and doesn't return texts with no explanation.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• How come girls trust guys and they always get cheated on?

You can't generalise one situation to everyone.

To answer your question, I think she's lost interest... there's no point chasing after her if she isn't decent enough to give a reason, however, if you feel something is not right then by all means try ask her? And hope she replies.

What Girls Said 5

• It can also be the same the other way around, but yeah, it's frustrating. Time to move on and get what you feel you deserve.

• Because being nice doesn't win you the gold. If a girl sees you as not compatible then she's not going to be with you, period. Whether your nice or not.

• don't you think you should ask men that instead of women... my guess is mainly for sex

It's not a sex thing.

wait am i understanding the question correctly? are you asking why men are nice to girl then used them or why men are being nice then girls use them?

• not all women are the same just like not all men are not the same

• That's more about who she is than what kind of guy you are. Not all women are like this.