How we met our SO's :)?

I met my SO on POF (Plenty of Fish) 7 months ago. He sent me a message, and I asked to Skype. After about two weeks he asked me to be his girl, and about a month later we finally met in person. I'm so shy, and nervous. I felt sick, but ecstatic! I saw him walking up with flowers and I had the weirdest feeling in my chest, I stepped out and buried my face into his chest. (I was scared I was going to cry 😭😍) I invited him inside, put the flowers away, and he asked if he could kiss me. So we did, and it was great. He took me to a buffet, and he ate way too much and got sick. 🤒 So I took care of him that night. 6 months after and we love eachother just as much, and want to get married.

Does anyone have their own story to share, about how you met your SO? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No real story to it. We met when we were 11 at school, neither of us actually remember meeting because I guess we spent too many days together and they all blurred into one and that was 9 years ago anyway so we were just kids and obviously didn't think it was that important. Apparently he flirted with me since we met but he also flirted with anything that moved because that's just how he is, so I had no idea he actually liked me and thought there was no way he could. He asked me out one night after something at school when he was in a kinda shitty mood, apparently it was a mood where he didn't give a shit what happened and decided to just go for it by saying 'go out with me' :P The guy is not a romantic at all, never has been and never will be, but at least it cut to the point :P

That is sweet ^_^ you guys are together and happy still?

Yeah :) He asked me out when we were 15 and it's coming up to our fifth anniversary in a couple of months, so things are going well :)

What Guys Said 3

• we met in the most romantic place ever : prison cells :p
    kidding in a wedding

• My grandpa owned a strip club I was working as the manager she came in for a job interview I gave her the job then nothing really happened tell about 4 year later she got her degree got a good job then a few weeks later we meet at my grandpa's funneral one thing lead to another and where getting married in 8 hours

What Girls Said 2

• Met him couple of months ago at a bar near my place. I was picked up by two of my good friends who are a couple. Got to the bar and my friends brother was there, they introduced us. Now, here's the funny part: i gave him my hand for a handshake but instead of shaking my hand he pulled me, hugged me and kissed both of my cheeks. I was like "hm this dude is so weird". Anyways, we were drinking having a great time (he was drunk already when i got there). We got along very well. Two days after this he asked me out on a date that I thought was hangout. Blablabla 2 weeks after that he asked me to behis girlfriend and i said yet.

We've been together for a little over a month now. Been on a long distance relationship for almost a month. Not easy but im sure we'll make it. Gonna see him on December, can't wait!

• Aww your story is so cute :')

How I met my SO is not nearly romantic at all, I met him on St. Patrick's night outside McDonald's in the city I live in at like 3 in the morning lol.