What are some pros and cons of online dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easier to communicate for shy people...

BUT... fake people false or outdated pictures. Fake profiles. Always meet in secure public place to begin with.

If possible, video chat.. but make sure he gives signs that he's not a recording. Ask him to wave with 4 fingers and if he doesn't or makes an excuse, its a pre recorded fake vid.
    always make sure you give as much info about this person to a friend/family before a date. Leave info on a easy to find spot in your home, in case worst happens and investigators need to search your house. Be safe. Be smart.

What Guys Said 3

• Pro: easier to get in contact with someone
    Cons: everything else

• pro/ is mybe is better than to be with a player in real life and love can happens in online dating con/ is that u can't see them when u need them the most u can't hug kiss but u can handle the situation if u love each other

• Pro: The women put out fast.
    Con: They are mostly overweight and unattractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Pros:
    - If you're socially awkward, you can easily be a keyboard warrior
    - Breakup or rejection hurts less

Cons:
    - Catfish
    - Long distance
    - Never know if that person is cheating on you
    - You'll be online for hours waiting for responses and stuff

• Well a lot of people didn't say this one: Gives you a chance to find out more about the person and whether you want to risk dating them for example. If I was about to go on a date with a guy on gag then I found out he was posting stuff that was disrespectful to women or wish rape on women then I would block him and tell never talk to me again. So its a good way to see if they mentally stable or not lol.