I caught my boyfriend checking out another female while out a dinner. Am I wrong to be mad?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• we all appreciate nice things in life.
    i could be very attravite, beautiful in my bfs eyes. there will be more beautiful women/men and we all look.
    i would tell my boyfriend if i see a men who dress well and share that idea with him.
    you can tell him. i think she has a great shape...
    make things light and easy.
    if you are not secure with yourself, it can cause your relationship.
    if he is looking nonestop and not pay any attention to you, there is a problme in your relationship to begin with.

my grandfather said to my grandma, the day i stop looking is the day my eyes closes permanently lol... there were in their 80s...

work on your insecurity, body image whatever it is.

What Guys Said 16

• Your boyfriend is a normal guy. Some are not obvious. If he kept looking or stared, yes, getting mad makes sense. If you find jealously is a problem you have, don't project it on your man. Jealous people way over think and create problems that greatly hurt a relationship. I'm kind of an expert on this. My ex-wife would come up with all kinds of thing if she saw me even look like I looked at someone else. I never cheated or even looked like I was doing so, but that didn't mean anything. I left her after 3 years. we are all human any appreciate good looking people who are the opposite sex. You have to trust and respect your partner to have a good relationship. There is no room for mistrust. It's hard to guess what your situation is and, therefore, it is very hard to be more direct when giving advice. Hope it works out for you.

• You're wrong to be mad in my opinion, just because your boyfriend was checking out another girl while you were at dinner. In my view, I don't see anything wrong with just looking.

However, if he was trying to compare you two or say something like he wish you looked that hot or starts saying how he's like to 'tap' into that or something similar then by all means be as upset as you want, or if he actually attempts to be with said girl walking by then again be as upset as you desire, but don't hold it against him for just looking. It has been my experience that both males and females alike will observe, check out and ogle someone they find physically attractive.

It is just human nature. Don't hold it against us and we will try not to hold it against you, either. But don't make drama or get upset just because someone looks. Sometimes a look is just a look. Life is too short to make trouble when life is already difficult enough. That's my view of it anyway.

I am just really hard on myself with my weight and not being a size 2. She was skinny and now I just feel bad like he wants that.

Understandable you feeling the way you do because of your self-esteem being what it is in regard to your weight. I realize how difficult it can be to be in your situation and deal with the emotional turmoil, but you really need to see there's nothing wrong with you and you really shouldn't get upset because your boyfriend checks out another girl, unless of course he does more than just look.

Most people are hard on themselves. I'm hard on myself too. I think in general a lot of people are regardless of how confident they may be. That being said, try to cheer up and recognize you are unique in your own way and there's nothing wrong with how you look. If you don't like your overall appearance we can all work on improving ourselves. As long as we don't give up we haven't lost anything by trying.

• Yes. If it makes you mad, then it only shows that you are insecure.

What you should do is to join in. Say, "Don't you just love that girl's boobs? I would LOVE to suck them." You will have a lot more fun.

• Yes because you being mad makes you insecure about yourself and your relationship. he's with you that's all you need to know. We can't control who we check out we are visual creatures.

I guess I only feel insecure because I'm overweight, I struggle with my weight and this girl was skinny and attractive... makes me think that hat's what he wants.

Nah thats not want that means lol. he's with you that's all that matters

• This video explains it well.
    It's perfectly natural for him to look you shouldn't be mad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos

• As long as he can tolerate you looking at guys then no problem with him doing it I say. A little fantasy in the bedroom never hurt.

• He was only looking.
    No reason to get mad.

• Do you check out other guys?

• Think of it like an art gallery in a way. He can appreciate the value and appearance of another piece, but as long as Hi gaze returns to you, he's alright.

• Yes, you are wrong to be mad about that.

• He's very disrespectful 😂 you didn't slap him 😂💯

• Tell him how that makes you feel. he being very very wrong

• Depends if he looked at her like he was goings to hit on her then no if he just did it for a second or two for eye candy than yes

• If you live in Saudi Arabia, you shouldn't be mad.
    If you live in America or Europe, you should.

In Saudi if you check out another person wife or daughter you get shot in the face.

That's if you want to check out a black piece of clothing though.

• it's not wrong to have feelings, it's another thing on how you deal with it

• Yes, you are wrong.

What Girls Said 5

• Well he probably does it too when you're not together, ain't nothing to do about it. You could ask him to be more discreet about it.

• It's not his fault that he was attracted to the girl, it's natural. But his fault is he wasn't cautious that u caught him checking her out. I think it made u feel insecure a little bit.

• Well just be thankful he didn't go over and gave her one.

• No, he shouldn't be checking out anyone when you're sitting right there in front of him

• Yes. She's pretty enough to grab his attention that's not something that he can control.
    It's not like your boyfriend tried to be around her draw attention trying to talk to her anything like that. He just looked. I check out guys all the time when I'm out on a date/or with my boyfriend. Doesn't mean I like them. Chill and be cool.