Does anyone else have a dating preference for certain races or ethnicities?

I only feel attraction for White and Hispanic women. I also like women that are half White and half Hispanic. I don't feel attraction for Asian or Black women, it's nothing personal. Keep in mind that i'm not a bigot, I have friends of every race. I'm wondering if anyone else has preferences when dating.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I am pretty much color blind when it comes to races and ethnicity's in terms of relationships and I love culture obstacles of being involved with a woman of another part of the world. It's hard but it's also an amazing experience learning about their culture first hand from them, their families or visiting their country. Or to learn their language in order to communicate better with family who may not speak English or just to learn another language.

Great way to advance your knowledge, improve your view and become more cultured.

But anyway, I'm open to any race or ethnicity, what matters most to me is the person the individual I am being in involved with.

What Girls Said 24

• I have a preference for attractive me

• Very fair to pale skin. Doesn't matter what race. But looks are last on my list.

• Umm I'm going to list my crushes since I turned 15:
    1) Tunisian
    2) Tunisian
    3) Lebanese
    4) Moroccan +++ <3
    5) Moroccan
    6) Moroccan
    7) Algerian +++ <3
    8) Algerian
    9) Tunisian +++ <3
    Yup I think I tend to gravitate towards guys of my own ethnicity, North Africans/Arabs
    But I also like other races. I actually have a slight crush on a white guy on here.

• I can finally admit that I greatly prefer the extraterrestrial humanoid races over humans. Humans are just.. Urgh.. so much drama.

• looking back at what i've been attracted to in the past including today i like east Asian men. a lot. a lotttt.

• We all have our preferences that's just how it is. I'm attracted to White guys... Maybe I'll be attracted to a Hispanic guy but it's mostly white guys that I'm interested in. Not sure why but it's always been that way for me. Lol

• I could care less what race the person is.

• I'm not gonna date an entire race.. so it's ridiculous to keep a race preference..

• Pretty much anything besides Indian men.

I don't care if a man isn't into black women. That's just one less man to cancel out of my dating pool.

• White , latino, light black skinned

• I like black guys and brown guys. White guys sometimes. Character over color, always but I find dark skin very attractive.

• That's difficult to say.

I don't even have a preference when it comes to hair colour. Since the three guys I have been with was a blond, a brown haired and a ginger... So.

• Black men for me. I'm a black girl and I stick with my beautiful chocolates lol.

• White guys could be MORE attractive to me but their lifestyles turn me off

lol what lifestyle?

I have yet to meet a Caucasian that shares all the same ideologies, behaviors, etc. as me. But perhaps where you live is a contributing factor to this lack of diversity amongst the white population in your area

I live in Canada (in the Quebec province) and my decision to never ever date a White guy has been made like 6 years ago

• Mostly attracted to white men.

• Whites & Latinos
    Currently dating a Mexican light skin boy =)

• Latinos <3

• Yes I have preferences but I'm also open to anyone

• White men <3
    Latino men <3

• Yes Australians and people from the UK mainly because of the movies tv show and stuff I watch online

• We all have preferences son what type of question...

"What type of question" I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

I'm not even mad, again, a pathetic response.
      I just hate bitches (guys or girls) who have a go at people for no reason other than because they can. So yes, I said something.

bye.

@bbch25 anyways I couldn't care less to your opinion... have a nice day love.

• Black and hispanic men are the most attractive men I've ever seen. That's my personal preference.

• People get upset if you say who your preferences are. I can't understand that... that's why it's called a preference. I am attracted to white men. And simply saying I'm not interested in going out with a black man... I get called a racist.

People misinterpret things.

Look at all the down votes people get when they state their preference.

• I love black and hispanic men!

What Guys Said 10

• I have dated and would date anyone.

• Sexy Black woman of any complexion from pass for White to midnight blue and sexy White woman that have a big ass.

• Mostly attracted to white girls, black girls and latina girls.

• Nah, I dont have.

• Latinas and Asians are best. White girls are good for a ONS

• does it matter? date whom the fuck you want.

• I would say white girls (my own race). Brunette (because other dudes are mentioning hair color) and curly to be more specific or wavy but honestly any kind of hair if it looks right on a girl is great.

• I don't really think black girls are all that good looking. to me anyway. There's the rare ones.

You dont have to mention it.. moron

@BabyLaLa69 I don't have to mention what?

• No preferrence, but I'd avoid a girl saying she's from Mars or Venus. And those girls from Jupiter tend to be really big, I heard.

• Yes, I prefer White (especially Blonde) and I'm not afraid to say it; I'm (theoretically) open to anyone.