Am I the only one that's turned on by this?

I've wanted to work in the medical profession since I was around 5 (I'm 17 now), so its something about when a guy shares the same interest (whether its anatomical, physiological, or just about the field in general) and is headstrong about the path of his future just makes me I don't want to say "melt" but it does something to me lol but am I the only one like this? If not, are guys like this too?

I know a lot of my friends who are dating are completely opposite when it comes to their interests and personality so I guess thats why I feel alone in this lol don't judge me

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I get excited when I meet a girl who's into metal and horror. Makes it easier to have a conversation as opposed to someone who has no common interests at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's totally normal. I feel the same way too because I dream of becoming a surgeon

What Guys Said 4

• Are you the only person that is turned on by a potential partner sharing similar interests?

No.

• I dont judge you we all have our turn ons.

• So basically you get turned on by confidence?

• Probably you're the only one

What Girls Said 0