Girls, girls is that bad to tell your spouse his dicks too small and you want to fuck other guys?

my husband is haveing trouble with his man hood.
His in his early 40 im in my 20s and im not sure if im being a total bitch or is there other women with this problem?

3mo no one really with this problem?
3mo we didn't get married in a church or have a wedding we got married by a person who became a minster online for 50$
and that minster dont go to a church or belong to one just a family friend

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It is as it'll hurt his feelings and is still cheating... can't you just ask him to make up in other ways

What Girls Said 3

• you're being a total bitch

i know but im not getting any younger

Ps bitch go get a life, your opinion dose not matter to me! Fyi your the fucking crazy one, I told you bye like 800 times and your still commenting on my qestion, go get a fucking life you lame ass bitch. And a meal while your at it with your ugly ass!✌🏼️👌🏽

Anorexic? hahahahahhahahahahaha that is the funniest shit i ever heard in my life. Bitch, you need some glasses oh my got i am crying from tears 😂 you are literally the dumbest fucker i have ever seen here, and that is saying a lot! wow, i needed that. thanks for the laughs!

• Uhm... yeah it is bad to say that

what would you say if you in my shoes lol

I wouldn't date someone in their 40s and I would just break up for "other" reasons

lol😂

• It's not the nicest thing to say to him. I wouldn't want to be married to a person like you.

Lol I was being honest I didn't go behind his back