So my boyfriend of 2 years called me a whore?

My boyfriend of 2 years and i got into a bad fight about almost nothing. It got a little out of hand but Basically he called me a whore and said if i met a random on the street and theyd offer me $1000 id sleep with them. He also mentioned that he has always thought i was a whore, he always thought i cheated on him although i have never and do not intend to. We were also talking about money and he told me "to keep it because thats all im worth". I asked him again if he really meant all that he said yes, but when things simmered down a bit and i asked him a second time he said next time dont piss me off. Like is this normal I don't know what to do, i just have this weird feeling of sickness in my stomach because this whole time he looked at me as if i was a whore even when he said he loved me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is $1,000 your number? What about $10,000?

There was an experiment done that had an average looking guy ask random women if they would have sex with him. 100% said no. But when he offered money, and if they were not afraid of something (getting pregnant, STDs, the cops, etc), and they believed the offer was genuine, they all had a price.

In every case where those conditions were met, the price was no more than three months of her salary or equivalent (such as tuition). The lowest was $100.

So, if you don't believe you are a whore, then you just haven't been offered enough money.

I believe everyone have a price sure. But a whore to me is someone who sleep around with a bunch of people without any remorse. Whore =/= slut shamed.

@1GuyOpinion
      A prostitute and a slut are different. A slut sleeps around for nothing in exchange.

Most women are prostitutes most of the time and only occasionally act as a slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is NOT normal! For that reason is why I tell people don't get sexually involved like this before you are married. Yes, he did meant it. A person who loves would NEVER call you that. EVER! Don't piss him off? No, he was wrong. I say that you need to leave him alone and dump him. He has always thought that of you? Then why be with somebody who thinks and acts like that. At this point, I don't care what you did or doing with him. Leave him. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. That is my answer.

What Guys Said 11

• No this kind of disrespect is not Norman nor is it ok. It's a sure sign that dude has a shat load of growing up to do and even more to learn about how to both treat a woman and how to control his short temper

• Only spoken out of anger. Don't take it too seriously. Try to communicate your feeling and talk it out after he calm down.

I swear people on GaG is quick on the "DUMP HIM DUMP HIM" train. Sure it easy to say that when you're not emotionally involved. They been dating for 2 year people. Dumping should be the last resort.

• If you respect yourself then you would stand up for yourself.

www.lorensworld.com/.../...dc2bd7506cc8795b616.jpg

• It sounds like idiot things said in anger. Though i dont agree with what he said, give him space, Leave him alone for a few days and see if he is still angry. I am taking a shot in the dark here, but he likely said those things to hurt you enough to shut you up. I am truly sorry for what he said.

• It's verbal, mental and emotional abuse. Meant to put you under his thumb and make you want to prove your not a whore that you do whatever he says. I have no respect for people that play these games.

• Yeah he doesn't love you

• He sounds like the type of guy who doesn't know what he says when he is angry, i suggest leaving him because this is something that he will keep for the rest of his life. He won't change. The next time he will get angry he will slut-shame you again.

• Looks like you have some thinking to do

• Yeah that's not the way to treat someone you love

• Almost any woman would fuck a random guy for $1000

• Boyfriend? You mean ex...

What Girls Said 19

• What do you do? You leave him. That's what you do.

He doesn't love you. He doesn't respect you. I hardly think he even likes you.

• so what? Dump him. Some girls act like there boyfriend are the world.

• He has some serious issues that have nothing to do with you. Don't blame yourself for his craziness what he's got going on isn't normal at all. Do yourself a favor and leave him. You deserve better treatment than abuse.

• If a girl lets a guy bang her for more than three day he starts to view her as his whore. His property - his little sperm bank into which he can make a deposit any time he wishes. The girl thinks he in as much love with her as she is with him and all she wants from him is to be told he loves her and all he wants from her is to see her on her back with her legs open When are women going to realise men dont think same about love and sex as they do!

• ditch him. if he wants you bad then he should be begging your forgiveness for talking shit like that

• I'm sorry but if he loved you regardless of being pissed off there's some things you don't say

• Sounds like a bad boyfriend. He clearly thinks you're a cheap whore AND has admitted it. He'd be my ex boyfriend by niw

• You are in an abusive relationship. Stop it immediately. Let his ass go. Believe me this is not good. Search abusive relationship on google and u'll se how terrible it is

• If you want revenge, then fight with him some more. He said don't piss me off, like he has the right to speak that way. I don't know what you said, but if he truly doesn't feel bad... then either fight him or just drop him.

• what a gentleman, my dream man right there

• drop his ass

• Dump him no guy that loves you would say such hurtful things my boyfriend and me are in a healthy relationship and it doesn't seem like you are in one

• Um, why are you still on speaking terms with thw guy? He's degrading you for no reason.

• He's an asshole, just dump him

• He sounds like a fucking asshole.

• It's not ok for a guy to call her girlfriend a whore, sounds like an asshole, just dump him

• This is emotional abuse and you need to get as far away from him as possible. My ex used to call me a whore when I had never cheated or done anything to warrant that title. He ended up being and emotionally abusive psycho. RUN GIRL RUN.

• ill dump a nigga

• umm leave him